• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Polaris Slingshot

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
For the money it takes to do that conversion it had better.
Add it to the price of the base slingshot and your getting close the upper level sports cars, like Porsche.

TurboE

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The slingshot for performance is pretty damn amazing even in stock form with crap tires, brakes, and tires. With just basic upgrades, suspension, tires, brakes the machine eats corners like high speed roller coaster.

Adding a V8 and a 4th wheel with a weight at 2k the power to weight ratio is insane! I own allot of exotics and high HP cars 700+ but the last few summers they sat in my garage while I drive a 20k upgraded piece of plastic with a smile from ear to ear.

TurboE

Elio Fan
Reaction score
For the money it takes to do that conversion it had better.
Add it to the price of the base slingshot and your getting close the upper level sports cars, like Porsche.

so much more fun than any Porsche and it would kill it in every performance aspect!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The slingshot for performance is pretty damn amazing even in stock form with crap tires, brakes, and tires. With just basic upgrades, suspension, tires, brakes the machine eats corners like high speed roller coaster.

Adding a V8 and a 4th wheel with a weight at 2k the power to weight ratio is insane! I own allot of exotics and high HP cars 700+ but the last few summers they sat in my garage while I drive a 20k upgraded piece of plastic with a smile from ear to ear.
$20K? Is that your price on it, and not everyone else's price?

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom