• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Portland, Oregon Elio Event 7/11-7/13/2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jul 11, 2014 - Jul 13, 2014

Portland, OR Area Mall.
Washington Square Mall
9585 SW Washington Square Rd,
Portland, OR
Fri-Sat 10-9 Sun 10-7

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I will leaving Utah tomorrow morning for Portland. I expect to be at the mall at 10:00 am on Friday. :)
If you are still there when I get there I will be the little old white haired lady wearing a "Kiss me I'm all in" Elio t-shirt that has been converted to a dress. I also hope to be wearing a name tag I designed identifying me as a member of this website. I have to figure out how to pin it on my dress. LOL :) Z

Edit: I expect to get there between 12:30 and 1 and I will be bringing my own lunch.

Last edited:

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are still there when I get there I will be the little old white haired lady wearing a "Kiss me I'm all in" Elio t-shirt that has been converted to a dress. I also hope to be wearing a name tab I designed identifying me as a member of this website. I have to figure out how to pin it on my dress. LOL :) Z

Edit: I expect to get there between 12:30 and 1 and I will be bringing my own lunch.
Mini skirt?;)

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 72 years old. Now what do you think! LOL However the skirt is pink and green floral print and so are the sleeves. The t-shirt is the white with green design and is still identifiable in spite of my redesign. LOL :) Z
It sounds just like you described before. :)

Reaction score
I'm 72 years old. Now what do you think! LOL However the skirt is pink and green floral print and so are the sleeves. The t-shirt is the white with green design and is still identifiable in spite of my redesign. LOL :) Z

OH, WE NEED A PICTURE.
Zelio, Please make somebody take your picture and post it here. I am so excited for you and everybody going to see the elio this weekend. I know it was one of the most exciting trips the husband and I took a few weeks ago to Columbus. How far to you have to travel Z?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OH, WE NEED A PICTURE.
Zelio, Please make somebody take your picture and post it here. I am so excited for you and everybody going to see the elio this weekend. I know it was one of the most exciting trips the husband and I took a few weeks ago to Columbus. How far to you have to travel Z?
I don't remember the miles but it is 3 1/2 hours one way with rest area stops to get out and walk. I definitely want my picture taken with "my Elio". They may have to pry me out of it. LOL :-) Z

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are still there when I get there I will be the little old white haired lady wearing a "Kiss me I'm all in" Elio t-shirt that has been converted to a dress. I also hope to be wearing a name tab I designed identifying me as a member of this website. I have to figure out how to pin it on my dress. LOL :) Z

I will be wearing a red shirt and a tan kufi. I'll buy you lunch at Burgerville if you are so inclined! :)

Top Bottom