• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Portland

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm out in East County ... once we start getting our Elios we should have some kind event where we drive Hood to coast or something like that.

Welcome Ol' Blue,

It may take a little time before we get these type of rally road trips going... But I do believe that we will see all kinds of different Elio rally's road trips going on, all across the US in the next few decades... So count me in...

Hood to Coast Elio rally run... Costs $, about 2.3 gallons of gas... the Trip and meeting other Elio owners like yourself... Priceless....

This is part of my personal plan... to travel across the US for low cost, and go to different Elio rally's, to take pictures and meet different Proud Elio owners...

Yes, there will be " Elio meets & greets "... I don't know who will set these events up... But I am sure this will happen...

We all hope that Elio Motors will have a really " Big Rally ", every few years somewhere in the US, for the many different Elio owners to show off their Elio's...

Because the Elio is low cost, I believe that there is going to be a lot of custom work done on them... more then just what a regular motorcycle would have done... the Elio will be very easy to be made personal... with all the options they will have...

Don't get me wrong... there are some great looking motorcycles out there!! But they are NOT Elio's....

I believe when you buy a Elio and have custom work done on it, it makes that Elio a small part of you, and your love for freedom on the road...

When you see a " plain colored " Elio... it will be a rental...

In most cases the Elio will be a one person vehicle, Why not make it the way you want it...customize it...

Proud to Be... an Elio owner..#2225 see ya on the road... " give me a wave "

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The folks in Ohio have had two meetings already with a vehicle at least a year away. We are planning a bigger get together in the summer or fall of 2016 at Cedar Point. For those of you unaware, Cedar Point has been voted the best amusement park for the last four or five years. Like your Elio, you can expect a great ride on their 15 or 16 roller coasters.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The folks in Ohio have had two meetings already with a vehicle at least a year away. We are planning a bigger get together in the summer or fall of 2016 at Cedar Point. For those of you unaware, Cedar Point has been voted the best amusement park for the last four or five years. Like your Elio, you can expect a great ride on their 15 or 16 roller coasters.
Hey, did someone say: "ROLLER COASTERS???? Big, mean ones??

Which way did they go, which way did they go. . . . . Let me at EM! o_O

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am starting the club forum. Who else in the PDX area?
thzfor starting. I am in Vancouver, wa and didn't think to look at the Oregon club until just now. im trying to locate a map I saw in the past, or somehow find out if Portland will have a distribution center. i'll keep looking around. sure as heck rather go to Portland then seattle.

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
yesssss I SEE THE PORTLAND OR, BEAVERTON, OR, and Vancouver wa area (all within close proximity) is on the list for having an Elio store. and I also see the state of wa. already has a no helmet required law as does Oregon. PACIFIC NORTHWEST! the greatest area of the USA. i'll gladly pay the ...600(?) destination charge and dealer prep to be lucky enough to live close to a store.

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd be curious about the weight of these as well as cost. One of the them - golittleguy - costs as much as or more than the Elio! LOL I'm low income. That isn't going to happen. Thanks for the information. Even the Mini Mate is expensive but it will get me off the ground and give me a bed and is light enough that it should be fairly safe to tow according to the towing experts on board here. :) Z
Any thoughts about camper mirrors like the RV tow-ers use? You're going to need something so you can see down the sides of the trailer when passing, changing lanes, and just general
maneuvering.
I go to the Portland Swap Meet every year, have for 20 plus years now, always a great time. 5 or 6 buddies and I have 6 stalls together to get rid of our old car stuff. Seems we always buy more stuff than we sell but we tell the wives we're going there to get rid of stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom