• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Portland

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am also in the Portland area (Gresham, OR).
Hey Chuck, welcome to the Elio Family! Metro Denver here. Pretty much everything you want or need to know about the Elio, you'll find somewhere on this forum. You have plenty of time to catch up as we're still 9+ months from production startup. So kick back, relax and join in the fun!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am also in the Portland area (Gresham, OR).
ChuckMo, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. glad you joined us on the forum where you will find all the information you can imagine on the Elio. We are a friendly helpful bunch (at most of us are) and we try to keep the forum informative and entertaining. Hope you will join us in sharing ideas, questions comments, and opinions. Enjoy both the Elio experience and the journey with those of us on the forum.

Ol' Blue

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
="TheChuckMo, post: 76713, member: 5383"]I am also in the Portland area (Gresham, OR).[/QUOTE]
Welcome TheChuckMo from the Rockwood area! Nice to know I'll be seeing another Elio around town!

ross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You guys need a rig you can drive in the carpool lane. Thank God we don't have them here... yet. I don't live in the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here. I can see Sarah Palins house from my house, and she can see Russia.

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the Portland area (Canby) "all in" including two more guys at the coffee shop.

Hi wescopc,

Welcome to the start of the Elio Nation... You have joined a large group of people from all over, who believe in Elio Motors like you do, by going "All IN"... it will be a while before you get a real production number... what you have listed is the invoice number... EM with send you a letter with your real production number... it should be between 14,000- 15,000 or so, if you placed $1,000 down... anything less then a grand, means your just on a waiting list...

You will find just about everything there is, on Elio Motors in these pages... Just keep the ball rolling... Elio Nation will hit the streets next year 2016.... when next year is a question... but next year for sure...

Proud to Be.. an Elio owner # 2225Z see ya on the road...

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the Portland area (Canby) "all in" including two more guys at the coffee shop.
wescopc, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Hope you enjoy the wealth of information that is contained on the forum. It consists of knowledgeable and enthusiastic (usually) people who have diverse experiences and qualifications. If you have a question just ask. Welcome and enjoy the journey with us.

Top Bottom