• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Portland

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: from a neighbor just to the north of you up in Tornado-land, WA.
Glad you decided to join the group here at Elio Owners.
In your avatar; that was behind the Hilton Inn wasn't it? I was there on the first day they were there, not a bad turn out for kind of an impromptu "Show and Tell" event.
What part of Portland are you in?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Today I saw something very unexpected, a B-17 flew over the house on a course to the SE
Shortly after that an old Constellation flew over on the same course.
This isn't anything like I'm used to seeing fly over here; are they part of the Antique Air and Custom car show down at Hood River?
And does anyone have any information on that show? I heard it's supposed to be next weekend.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Today I saw something very unexpected, a B-17 flew over the house on a course to the SE
Shortly after that an old Constellation flew over on the same course.
This isn't anything like I'm used to seeing fly over here; are they part of the Antique Air and Custom car show down at Hood River?
And does anyone have any information on that show? I heard it's supposed to be next weekend.
Perhaps part of the Confederate Air Force. They may have a show they were going to.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps part of the Confederate Air Force. They may have a show they were going to.
It looks like they were up in Seattle or Everett first; best guess would be from the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field since the flight path was SE.

But this is why I posted it in the Oregon thread; they were close to Portland when they flew over.

James Munson

Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: from a neighbor just to the north of you up in Tornado-land, WA.
Glad you decided to join the group here at Elio Owners.
In your avatar; that was behind the Hilton Inn wasn't it? I was there on the first day they were there, not a bad turn out for kind of an impromptu "Show and Tell" event.
What part of Portland are you in?
SE not quite to Gresham. you?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
SE not quite to Gresham. you?
I'm across the river and 18 miles north in Battle Ground, WA; been here for a little over 10 years.
Prior to that was up in Federal Way & Kent, WA.
Ever since 1975 when I moved to the PNW I landed in Everett and just continue to move south since then.

Top Bottom