• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Positive Messages Only!

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here is a big positive...you won the lottery last night, 55 million dollars! What are you going to do with that money?
You always wanted to build a car or a vehicle every would buy, like the vw bug, cheap, reliable but you want it to be kinda sexy..
You go to 3 wheel concept cars.com and you pick one..you want to keep it about $10,000. You know that the "elio" is going to be right around that...your vehicle would have an automatic, a/c, tinted glass, cruise control standard.. Which one would you pick, and how would you get it to market?
Wow yes 55 million!... Even after taxes I think I would spend a little more than the limited 10,000 bucks probably would be more interested in a corvette than the elio, Because I couldn't find any three wheels at cars.com and figured what the heck! :)

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Positive messages:

Keystone is always a good choice when you want cheap beer to get your drunk.

America will continue to be prosperous.

Your kids will grow up and make you proud.

Give me $1,000 and not only will I give you a bumper sticker and shirt....but I'l also give you $200!

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Positive messages:

Keystone is always a good choice when you want cheap beer to get your drunk.

America will continue to be prosperous.

Your kids will grow up and make you proud.

Give me $1,000 and not only will I give you a bumper sticker and shirt....but I'l also give you $200!
I won't give you a dime!, but since this is a positive post and I am not drunk I will give you a penny if you drive you old geo to my house and if it breaks down I can loan you some tools to fix your old car!

Horn

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I won't give you a dime!, but since this is a positive post and I am not drunk I will give you a penny if you drive you old geo to my house and if it breaks down I can loan you some tools to fix your old car!

All I need is a 10, 12, and 14mm wrench and it will be fixed. Also just drove it 1k miles last weekend. Ran great!

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Horn, go back and tell your friends how cool you are for causing a stir on elio forum....oh wait you already have! Hope you have a nice day!
image.jpg
If this don't work the ignore button will!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Horn, go back and tell your friends how cool you are for causing a stir on elio forum....oh wait you already have! Hope you have a nice day!View attachment 1312If this don't work the ignore button will!

Keith Stone, I TOTALLY agree with your assessment of this Troll. More trash floating up in the forum. Where does this "dung" continue to come from? Maybe we have plumber on this forum? If so, we need him to repair the plumbing for us so this foul smelling "dung" can be flushed back into the cesspool where he lives. BLOCK HIM!! The stench will then go away. I JUST BLOCKED HIM.

Top Bottom