• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Positive Messages Only!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing allowed but sunbeams and lollipops? Anybody know of an elio forum where a person can get all elio info and it is permissible to discuss alternatives beyond the company line?
Those rules apply only to this one thread. It's supposed to be a polite thread. Of course, there are literally hundreds of other threads about the Elio on the site - any are appropriate.

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, finally, my statements are again proving right on the money. I always quoted the base elio would be around $7000. Jerome just said "under $7000" dollars....how about $6995. Score another one for pj!

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, finally, my statements are again proving right on the money. I always quoted the base elio would be around $7000. Jerome just said "under $7000" dollars....how about $6995. Score another one for pj!
Your probably the only one keeping score on what you have said.
What's your point?? You probably spend more than a hundred bucks on knitting needles and yarn to use while you watch your Big Screen TV.

I'm guilty, just punched a troll.

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your probably the only one keeping score on what you have said.
What's your point?? You probably spend more than a hundred bucks on knitting needles and yarn to use while you watch your Big Screen TV.

I'm guilty, just punched a troll.
I'm telling you....he's one interesting and funny guy! It's sad that he's in the other side....the dark side!:D

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, I am knitting while I watch the big screen in my man cave. Want to know what I am knitting??
No? tell you anyway.
Well, it looks like a tight knit basket, I am going to color coordinate it with my elio. I am also going to put it on a 4 foot pole.
See, due to those wide pontoons in front, when I drive into those fast food places and banks etc., the elio's wider than a ford taurus front end will mean I cannot reach the person handing me the food. or the change. It has to be tight knit so the money will not fall out when she puts the money in the knit basket..
Got the idea watching a church video when I saw the collection guy getting the money.
The first time you drive up in your new elio, and she cannot reach you and you cannot reach her...should be filmed on Americas funniest videos?...
I will not have that problem.....i will just grab my pole and she can drop the stuff in.
Brilliant huh?

Top Bottom