• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Positive Messages Only!

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
True. There are some who don't have to do much other than just have the production capability to put out enough of already existing parts. But, the suppliers of body panels, dash parts, etc. will probably sleep a little better when they realize that once they have the forms set up, they can count on at least 20,000 parts being sold with the probability of many, many more.

Okay, then that just leaves 89% sweat equity to go!

LOL.

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am going to ask a question for everybody.. not picking on anyone...well. maybe...pretend you are paul elio!
In order to get to that magic under $7000 number, You had to produce a vehicle in xxxx volume.
Your number is so large, you had to get a huge plants, you had to promise suppliers, a 100,000 plus volume and costs cut to the bone for everyone, little or no errors or they will lose money. You had 5 million in January 2010..You hd just been turned down after promising 2500 jobs to a city that really needed a company to make vehicle. You did have a prototype built by some one else. (did you know that?)
You could rent a small assembly plant, make 1 or 2 elios a day, charge the customer $29,995 and make $5000 a vehicle.
As you sold elios, and you would sell them because of the mileage and the value that brings. Move into a larger plant as you get bigger and then, when the volume is 25,000+ elios and then move to a GM plant. You had 5 million and money coming in.
or......
Spend 3 years doing what Paul elio has done, hoping the public will buy the elio at $7000 plus options.

what would you have done..?

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When the rest of the world is gasping and grabbing for just anything of value I'll take good old American ingenuity over gold any day. If all Paul is trying to do is make an honest buck by making a valued product, That is the only thing of real value in this world. Honesty is More valuable than gold and silver. This is completely foreign to the greedy and dishonest. I remain convinced the denial of the Christian God leads to complete confusion and vain aimless gainsaying. Could the Elio reach a threshold of popularity and then explode once the public really becomes informed because the design parameters of this vehicle have already detonated an enthusiasm that is very very much a part of the American free enterprise spirit. I'm tellin ya guys this thing has got a lot of cowbell going for it. You can't predict this kind of thing with all these supposed market experts who think one can calculate the future societal behavior patterns with fussy math. LOL
P. S. It would only take one of my farts in PJs man cave and he's a gonner let me tell you.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When the rest of the world is gasping and grabbing for just anything of value I'll take good old American ingenuity over gold any day. If all Paul is trying to do is make an honest buck by making a valued product, That is the only thing of real value in this world. Honesty is More valuable than gold and silver. This is completely foreign to the greedy and dishonest. I remain convinced the denial of the Christian God leads to complete confusion and vain aimless gainsaying. Could the Elio reach a threshold of popularity and then explode once the public really becomes informed because the design parameters of this vehicle have already detonated an enthusiasm that is very very much a part of the American free enterprise spirit. I'm tellin ya guys this thing has got a lot of cowbell going for it. You can't predict this kind of thing with all these supposed market experts who think one can calculate the future societal behavior patterns with fussy math. LOL
P. S. It would only take one of my farts in PJs man cave and he's a gonner let me tell you.

LOL ! 3 likes for this one!

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am going to ask a question for everybody.. not picking on anyone...well. maybe...pretend you are paul elio!
In order to get to that magic under $7000 number, You had to produce a vehicle in xxxx volume.
Your number is so large, you had to get a huge plants, you had to promise suppliers, a 100,000 plus volume and costs cut to the bone for everyone, little or no errors or they will lose money. You had 5 million in January 2010..You hd just been turned down after promising 2500 jobs to a city that really needed a company to make vehicle. You did have a prototype built by some one else. (did you know that?)
You could rent a small assembly plant, make 1 or 2 elios a day, charge the customer $29,995 and make $5000 a vehicle.
As you sold elios, and you would sell them because of the mileage and the value that brings. Move into a larger plant as you get bigger and then, when the volume is 25,000+ elios and then move to a GM plant. You had 5 million and money coming in.
or......
Spend 3 years doing what Paul elio has done, hoping the public will buy the elio at $7000 plus options.

what would you have done..?

These points have already been beat to death on this board, But since you don't seem to "grasp" English, I'll say it again in "TROLL"...........................WA WWAA WA WWAA WA AW AW AAAAWWWAAAAAAA

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
come on guys. i joined this group in hopes to learn from one another about the Elio, when it first started out it was pretty informing but now when i want an update all i get is someone bitchin about how bad EM is doing,if you dont like the
Elio leave the group stop trying to get us to side with u. we want the Elio or we would not have put money down or joined this crazy bunch.
JUST SAYING.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
come on guys. i joined this group in hopes to learn from one another about the Elio, when it first started out it was pretty informing but now when i want an update all i get is someone bitchin about how bad EM is doing,if you dont like the
Elio leave the group stop trying to get us to side with u. we want the Elio or we would not have put money down or joined this crazy bunch.
JUST SAYING.
Thank you Triggs! Very well said. :-) Z

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
i spoke with EMs customer help line 2 days ago, i was having trouble with my order they couldnt get my upgrade to mesh, anyway long store short i ask the guy if Elio was really going to make this happen, he replied yes, said he was also all in for 3.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i spoke with EMs customer help line 2 days ago, i was having trouble with my order they couldnt get my upgrade to mesh, anyway long store short i ask the guy if Elio was really going to make this happen, he replied yes, said he was also all in for 3.
I would not have expected him to say no but I also wouldn't have expected to hear he had reserved 3. LOL I'm sure you have to be a "True Believer" to get a job with Elio and I would say he is definitely a TRUE BELIEVER! LOL :-) Z

Triggs

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I would not have expected him to say no but I also wouldn't have expected to hear he had reserved 3. LOL I'm sure you have to be a "True Believer" to get a job with Elio and I would say he is definitely a TRUE BELIEVER! LOL :) Z
i thought the same as u Zelio so i said you have kids he replied yes he had kids but 2 Elios were for him and the other was for the kids to fight over.

Top Bottom