• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Positive Messages Only!

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you have some negative ideas about the elio keep them to your self! The rest of the people on this forum don't care to hear them! The reason this is a great forum is because over 90%+ of the people here have positive thoughts!
I agree, A positive attitude will put an ELIO in my garage. Everyone needs to promote Elio.

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yup, I am knitting while I watch the big screen in my man cave. Want to know what I am knitting??
N
Got the idea watching a church video when I saw the collection guy getting the money.

Brilliant huh?
Whats PJ talking about? Something about he is being held hostage as a concubine in some sort of man cave and made to nit a bag or something. Also he is saying something about a Church I thought I heard him say in another post about not ever understanding this thing about believing in Jesus. So you got me what he's talking about there too.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whats PJ talking about? Something about he is being held hostage as a concubine in some sort of man cave and made to nit a bag or something. Also he is saying something about a Church I thought I heard him say in another post about not ever understanding this thing about believing in Jesus. So you got me what he's talking about there too.

Living in a cave...renounced christian beliefs?...Sounds like he has joined al qaeda.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I always thought 'PJR' was 'a bit off'.... he just keeps proving it with every post!

pj rogers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive support...about jesus, used to believe, but it has been 2, 013 years or 735,000 days. Gave up!

You can't reach the fast food person from the elio window unless you have very long arms and like yellow peel able fruit.

I have a man cave and you don't.

Everyone needs to support Paul Elio,! He is taking one foot forward and 14 MONTHS back..

The Elio needs to go to weight watchers...first it was 800lbs., then 900lbs., then 1000lbs...then 1100 lbs., then 1200lbs..

Craigs list: For Sale: almost new, auto building robot, in great shape, needs to find a good home...$850...Please buy one! Elio Motors.

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree, A positive attitude will put an ELIO in my garage. Everyone needs to promote Elio.

Happy thoughts and songs of Kumbaya will not build diddly.

Ever heard of the Innovation is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration rule? I don't see any sweat, only lots of manically happy forum posters.

Reactions: Sam

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Happy thoughts and songs of Kumbaya will not build diddly.

Ever heard of the Innovation is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration rule? I don't see any sweat, only lots of manically happy forum posters.
In part, seeing a lot of pre-order would make a.supplier a little less.hesitant to gear up to produce parts for the Elio... part of getting a lot of pre-order is a rabid fan base... So, in a way, we are sweating the details in support of Elio.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In part, seeing a lot of pre-order would make a.supplier a little less.hesitant to gear up to produce parts for the Elio... part of getting a lot of pre-order is a rabid fan base... So, in a way, we are sweating the details in support of Elio.

When you think about it (a few here won't), The suppliers have nothing to loose, as they will be supplying from designs they already have. No r&d here. And then they get paid.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When you think about it (a few here won't), The suppliers have nothing to loose, as they will be supplying from designs they already have. No r&d here. And then they get paid.
True. There are some who don't have to do much other than just have the production capability to put out enough of already existing parts. But, the suppliers of body panels, dash parts, etc. will probably sleep a little better when they realize that once they have the forms set up, they can count on at least 20,000 parts being sold with the probability of many, many more.

Top Bottom