• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Positive Messages Only!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With 55 Mil$?

Huayra-3-4antsx_PRESS-4.jpg

For my night time fun.

miss_italia_2008_Miriam_Leone_10.jpg

Come on BlioKart, the car, maybe, but why spend so much just to go from point "A" to point "B?" Isn't that what the Elio is all about? :rolleyes: And as for the girls, well, we all like them too, but I think that 5 of anything shows greed. . . . , one, maybe, but let THEM do the picking and choosin'. Certainly shows class, and MUCH MORE respect! Respect the fairer sex. (But love em too). If THEY choose you. :)

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Remember what I said about politicians running up problems that don't exist then placing themselves in a false position as the problem solvers. Get a load of this; Naked lust for power at the expense of America. In his hand he has but to wave his pen and wualla! If you really knew how much the world and America is dependent on coal you'd know this is blatant treason. The average voter will never perceive what has happened here and in 2 weeks will have forgotten who is responsible for the chaos. No..... the average voter is not a zombie. But they sure resemble one to me. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...missions-from-fossil-burning-plants-part-his/
P.S. I like Keystone because it's in your face cheap and guess what? It tastes good. Plus they don't have to have a bunch of little girly boys dancing around on a cruse liner just to create some false mystique about the expensive stuff too. LOL
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7Tah/heineken-the-odyssey-song-by-noriel-vilela

Last edited:

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Come on BlioKart, the car, maybe, but why spend so much just to go from point "A" to point "B?" Isn't that what the Elio is all about? :rolleyes: And as for the girls, well, we all like them too, but I think that 5 of anything shows greed. . . . , one, maybe, but let THEM do the picking and choosin'. Certainly shows class, and MUCH MORE respect! Respect the fairer sex. (But love em too). If THEY choose you. :)

Its not about the A to B in the Paganni Huayra Its about the journey. Its a piece of fine crafted work of art and science that happens to be a car. In my dream garage right next to the Huayra would be the Elio too along with many others. As for the girls of course only one but given the option I would have them all.

Top Bottom