• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Possible Scam?

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I just received a phone call from a guy (stranger) in NY stating that Paul Elio wanted him to let me know what's going on with Elio.
I am in Florida & this is the only phone call I have received about Elio. So I'm pretty sure it's BS, but I'm curious if any other Elio owners have had this happen.
Possible scam?
Thanks.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just received a phone call from a guy (stranger) in NY stating that Paul Elio wanted him to let me know what's going on with Elio.
I am in Florida & this is the only phone call I have received about Elio. So I'm pretty sure it's BS, but I'm curious if any other Elio owners have had this happen.
Possible scam?
Thanks.
I haven't gotten any calls from Elio or anyone claiming to be representing Elio.

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Name? Caller ID?

I did not answer so this was from voicemail. He said his name is Patrick Nicolas (not sure of spelling, caller ID only showed phone number). Said he was with Network 1, calling on behalf of Elio Motors & Paul Elio wanted him to keep me up on what's going on with Elio. He called from (516) 244-6525 but said to call him back on (516) 478-9005.

Grumpy Cat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I did not answer so this was from voicemail. He said his name is Patrick Nicolas (not sure of spelling, caller ID only showed phone number). Said he was with Network 1, calling on behalf of Elio Motors & Paul Elio wanted him to keep me up on what's going on with Elio. He called from (516) 244-6525 but said to call him back on (516) 478-9005.

Looks like a scam.

First is P Teutonico, of Carle Place, NY.

Second is T Patrick of Mineola, NY.

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Looks like a scam.

First is P Teutonico, of Carle Place, NY.

Second is T Patrick of Mineola, NY.

I was pretty sure it was a scam or just BS. I was just curious if anyone else has had this or a similar call. Kind of wondering if the scam (whatever it might be) picked names from the elio forum.

Thanks for the input folks!

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The phone numbers don't check out, but also don't show up in the telemarketer aka scammer listings. (Second number does have one listing I could find from 2014 without much information.)

Network 1 does check out, kind of. Could be legit but I would have expected information from Elio about who was soliciting for them. Did you sign up for the investment opportunity?
http://network1financial.com/home.html

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
The phone numbers don't check out, but also don't show up in the telemarketer aka scammer listings. (Second number does have one listing I could find from 2014 without much information.)

Network 1 does check out, kind of. Could be legit but I would have expected information from Elio about who was soliciting for them. Did you sign up for the investment opportunity?
http://network1financial.com/home.html
No I didn't sign up for the investment opportunity. I was checking into it though. Maybe they got my info that way.

Thanks again for the info! A couple of folks have actually gone out & checked on it. I didn't meant to create work for anyone. I was just curious if anyone else had a similar phone call.
But again, thanks for all the input!

Top Bottom