• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Prepped And Ready For E-series Assembly

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also appears to be a partial belly pan on the nose
LOWRES_-_IMG_1780.jpg
Interesting angle the steering U-joint must make.
Click picture to expand.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
However, this one is white, so it may be slated for a sudden sacrificial stop.
My assumption on color is they will do black and blue next. White was first because it finished 2nd in the last poll.
Once they have one of each color, they'll go with whatever is cheapest or required for testing.

Didn't EM say the first E vehicle would be used for ABS testing?
I believe you are correct.

Sam

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I said earlier that we should shelve it until I hear back from EM; I wrote to them earlier; they responded and asked for a copy of the item we were talking about; I did send them the whole picture, and the panel picture at around 12:15 (slightly after noon o'clock) Pacific time and waiting to hear back. I think they went to track down someone at the Pilot Center.

Note: Their hours are 9-3 Central time which is 2 hours later than Pacific time.

Man I want them work hours.

KD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may be wrong, but I think it also includes the traction control and stability control testing as well as the ABS testing.
I can't find it now and it is driving me crazy (I know, short trip), but somebody some time ago had posted what each vehicle's destiny was.
Several of them had multiple overlapping tests to be done.

Hopefully somebody better versed than I could parse out the correct search terms and find it in here. Help!

Top Bottom