• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Production # 1 Is . . . .

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
is owned by Elio Motors in Shreveport, LA. I looked it up on the map of registered All In members who are on Elio Facebook. The next lowest number we found (my son and I were browsing on opposite sides of the country) was #7. If I remember accurately that was in Arizona. We also saw #9 in Michigan. It was interesting to see small clusters of people in out of the way places who have gone all in. Since the map is maintained by volunteers it probably is not up to date. Of course someone like me - not on Facebook - is not on there at all. It was also interesting that the majority of reservations we saw (and we did not see all of them) were at the $1,000 level. Go Elio! :)

Last edited:

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm number 1788 in Sandusky , Ohio. Also not a Facebook person. I've introduced three friends to the Elio movement . Those people pass on the information and excitement to friends, thus a cluster is formed .
Quite a few people at work are interested.. We work in Boston but many do not live there and commute long distances.. Think the parking lots would have lots of Elio's if they are produced..

Ray

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
is owned by Elio Motors in Shreveport, LA. I looked it up on the map of registered All In members who are on Elio Facebook. The next lowest number we found (my son and I were browsing on opposite sides of the country) was #7. If I remember accurately that was in Arizona. We also saw #9 in Michigan. It was interesting to see small clusters of people in out of the way places who have gone all in. Since the map is maintained by volunteers it probably is not up to date. Of course someone like me - not on Facebook - is not on there at all. It was also interesting that the majority of reservations we saw (and we did not see all of them) were at the $1,000 level. Go Elio! :)

"Z"
Please tell me where, or how to find the reservation map you referred to. I've looked with no luck.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Quite a few people at work are interested.. We work in Boston but many do not live there and commute long distances.. Think the parking lots would have lots of Elio's if they are produced..

Ray
Lived in Arlington & Milton/Hyde Park in the 50's................ :)

Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The map is here: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zyf_-Il3CzMQ.k-OXGE3Ag61E

This map is based off information submitted by members of the Elio Motors Owners Association private group on Facebook which an unofficial Elio discussion group.
Thanks for covering this, goofyone, I was at the pool not swimming (to crowded because one of our pools is closed for repairs this week) when this came in. I'm glad Ralphe got his answer sooner rather than later. :-) Z

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Top Bottom