• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Production # 1 Is . . . .

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has said they will cut reservations off at some point. Do you think those of us at lower reservation levels will get a number at that time? If they aren't taking anymore, I don't see why they wouldn't do that for all the others that showed a little faith in this venture.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio has said they will cut reservations off at some point. Do you think those of us at lower reservation levels will get a number at that time? If they aren't taking anymore, I don't see why they wouldn't do that for all the others that showed a little faith in this venture.
From what I understand the answer is yes. Once reservations have stopped those who have not made the $1000 all in reservation will be numbered based on the date their highest reservation level was reached. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in, so if the company doesn't make it I will get my money back right? I mean I am putting down $1,000 for a guaranteed position? Right?
I take it you didn't read the contract you agreed to. If you went "all in" for $1,000 that is non-refundable. If you went in at $1,000 refundable then you will not get a number until they stop taking reservations. Only non-refundable $1,000 get production numbers because all other levels will shift around as people upgrade to $1,000 non-refundable.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in, so if the company doesn't make it I will get my money back right? I mean I am putting down $1,000 for a guaranteed position? Right?
The $1,000 all-in-one level IS the only level that gets a production number before they stop taking reservations. When they stop taking reservations, they'll give every reservation holder a production number. As long as they build the cars, every reservation holder will get a car in the first year. If, in the unlikely event that the company were to fold, the only people getting their money back would be the "I want-in" reservation holders as their money is being held and unavailable to Elio to lose.

RickD

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I'm number 1788 in Sandusky , Ohio. Also not a Facebook person. I've introduced three friends to the Elio movement . Those people pass on the information and excitement to friends, thus a cluster is formed .
Buckeyejake, I am from Mansfield. There are quite a few of us from Ohio. That's cool, but I am going to be so jealous when I don't have mine and I see one driving down the road!!!!

Top Bottom