• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Production # 1 Is . . . .

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So you have to be all in for $1000.00 to be on the map? Doesn't make sense to me as long as you're all in should be enough..

Ray
Actually I have seen names on there with no number and in some cases "no value". I was lead to understand that "all in" and FB were the requirements regardless of $ value of "all in". They have actually added more names in the past week than they did the entire last month. I found 6 people who are not on this site but are on the map and all have numbers. I am thrilled because one lives 1 hour away and the others (except one near Portland) all live within 2 hours of me. Go Elio!!!! :) Z

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually I have seen names on there with no number and in some cases "no value". I was lead to understand that "all in" and FB were the requirements regardless of $ value of "all in". They have actually added more names in the past week than they did the entire last month. I found 6 people who are not on this site but are on the map and all have numbers. I am thrilled because one lives 1 hour away and the others (except one near Portland) all live within 2 hours of me. Go Elio!!!! :) Z
I am all in and on FB..

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very few from Mass. according to that map and I know of 2 people that are all in from the area and not on the map..
I just looked and there is only one from Mass. showing. Did you submit your information to whoever needs it? I don't think simply being on FB is enough. You actually have to ask to be put on the map. The one Mass. person had a 4 digit number starting with 3 so that is a new reservation. Maybe he is doing the data entry. LOL :-) Z

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just looked and there is only one from Mass. showing. Did you submit your information to whoever needs it? I don't think simply being on FB is enough. You actually have to ask to be put on the map. The one Mass. person had a 4 digit number starting with 3 so that is a new reservation. Maybe he is doing the data entry. LOL :) Z
No I didn't send my name.. Will look into it sometime..

Reaction score
Well the 4th has come and gone and no all in number has been emailed to this overly anxious supporter. I thought I'd seen somewhere that a new batch of numbers would be out by now.
MK

OH I KNOW IT !!! But, we just got new 'total reservations numbers' 24,036. Not bad at all. 98 per day, I figure. And as far as the 'all-in line numbers', I am one of those overly anxious supporters as I just upped my second reservation from $100. to $1,000.00, 7-7-2014. Figure I will be pretty high in this batch or one of the first in the next to come out. I will keep you all posted.

Top Bottom