• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Put A Fork In It. Elio Is Most Likely Toast.

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Im an ALL IN guy, and to be honest, I'm willing to be ALL IN even more. This won't be the first time someone will call me a fool. I have a wife ya know! She calls me all kinds of stuff! So go ahead and say what you will. There are supposedly over 23,000 ALL IN folks out there. If Paul Elio needs another 1000 from me towards my Licorice Lightning 3 wheeler, I'd put it in the pot IMMEDIATELY. I have a feeling that most of those 23,000 would consider it as well. A 23 million influx of cash could help keep things rolling until the big money shows its face. My ex-wife got me for a lot more than 2 grand. Just my 2 cents.

How about buying all the options you intend to get on your Elio now in exchange for a 25 percent break on the price at delivery time. I want AT and tire monitors so I would send Elio about $800 more dollars in order to get my options. If you don't send enough money to cover all the cost of your options you get 25% credit for the amount you do send. Any excess funds would apply to the purchase price.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
How about buying all the options you intend to get on your Elio now in exchange for a 25 percent break on the price at delivery time. I want AT and tire monitors so I would send Elio about $800 more dollars in order to get my options. If you don't send enough money to cover all the cost of your options you get 25% credit for the amount you do send. Any excess funds would apply to the purchase price.
Except for one thing; the prices they have in there now may not be the same when time comes to getting it built. Could be more, could be less.

Top Bottom