• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Raw Interview With Paul Elio

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did news stop covering Elio so they needed to get the local community college?[/QUOTE
Great interview. I like the laid back, real feeling Paul came across as. And of course, a lot of "so....", "right?", and Starbuck's coffee!!!
I have seen Paul drink a lot of Starbuck's coffee in some of show. Must be his favorite place to go to "Starbuck's", and my too.:rolleyes:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After thoroughly annoying everyone at home conducting a complete forensic (hand and gross motor gestures, and vocal inflection) review of the video, I have concluded the vast majority of what Paul Elio says is forthright. I do think he is holding something back on the engine. Most of the engine discussion was shot close up so I couldn't always tell, but it appeared at least part of that segment he had his hands clasped on his lap, meaning he was holding something back and at others he raises his hands towards his face, suggesting he wanted to say something but could not. Overall he's got his hands out there and gesturing, his body language is fluid (except for a couple moments of clear embarrassment such as the cracked crystal ball segment), his tone is balanced, pupils in his eyes not contracted - behaviors associated with truthfulness. o_O

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After thoroughly annoying everyone at home conducting a complete forensic (hand and gross motor gestures, and vocal inflection) review of the video, I have concluded the vast majority of what Paul Elio says is forthright. I do think he is holding something back on the engine. Most of the engine discussion was shot close up so I couldn't always tell, but it appeared at least part of that segment he had his hands clasped on his lap, meaning he was holding something back and at others he raises his hands towards his face, suggesting he wanted to say something but could not. Overall he's got his hands out there and gesturing, his body language is fluid (except for a couple moments of clear embarrassment such as the cracked crystal ball segment), his tone is balanced, pupils in his eyes not contracted - behaviors associated with truthfulness. o_O
Good analysis do you profile as a profession?

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And Sigmond Freud thought he knew a lot!;)

Top Bottom