• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Raw Interview With Paul Elio

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After thoroughly annoying everyone at home conducting a complete forensic (hand and gross motor gestures, and vocal inflection) review of the video, I have concluded the vast majority of what Paul Elio says is forthright. I do think he is holding something back on the engine. Most of the engine discussion was shot close up so I couldn't always tell, but it appeared at least part of that segment he had his hands clasped on his lap, meaning he was holding something back and at others he raises his hands towards his face, suggesting he wanted to say something but could not. Overall he's got his hands out there and gesturing, his body language is fluid (except for a couple moments of clear embarrassment such as the cracked crystal ball segment), his tone is balanced, pupils in his eyes not contracted - behaviors associated with truthfulness. o_O

Beat me to it...I was going to say the exact same thing. :rolleyes:

'cept you neglected to mention the "Inspiration" framed poster on the wall behind his head. Which obviously means...Umm...Uhhh... he can't afford "real" art because he's got all his bucks tied up in Elio Motors.

:D

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Beat me to it...I was going to say the exact same thing. :rolleyes:

'cept you neglected to mention the "Inspiration" framed poster on the wall behind his head. Which obviously means...Umm...Uhhh... he can't afford "real" art because he's got all his bucks tied up in Elio Motors.
:D
I also neglected to mention anyone who's jacked on a Starbucks Venti for a TV interview probably has a slight ego. :p

imageon

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That interview was like a breath of fresh air.
To me it came across like "We've got this, hang in there, its gona work" command of the situation to himself which you dont see in the short clips.
Thanks for bringing this to light.
MK

Top Bottom