• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Re: Epa - You Must Be Joking!

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought you were aware liberals who have been called to task and refuted for their failing policies have chosen to hide behind the name Progressive as a diversion. If you're using "Progressive" as a political adjective then that makes you a raging liberal in my book. Because they've not enough about them to recognize stomping all over the Constitution is not progressive but, yes, regressive. Government infringement and subverting the Constitution and Wealth redistribution is precisely the progressive change the big O is promoting. Progress you say? And poor old RU can't picture O contriving an excuse to postpone elections when he, "O", and Holder have already contrived many hoaxes on the public with abandon. How many here have yet discovered that "fast and furious" was but a ploy to implicate gun shops so as an excuse to clamp down on privately owned guns. They got caught red handed and now they exclaim it was Bush who had this program in place. Bush had a program, yes, but not the slightest was it the perverted one O and Holder cooked up. Want more examples? How many weeks did O and Holder encourage and stand in front of the cameras with the "hands up don't shoot" mantra when within days they were fully aware of the irrefutable proof Brown was a purely defensive shoot?
Iran’s Supreme leader Ali Khamenei called for “Death to America” on Saturday, a day after as US Secretary of State John Kerry claimed substantial progress toward an accord. Who you gonna trust? Maybe it's those waskelly wepublicans fault.

The regression I see is that to please the business world, taxes in many areas have been reduced to the point that schools are struggling to keep modern, and to keep good teachers. Our local school doesn't have a music program, no foreign languages, and many employees volunteer extra hours to keep things going. Education in our country is fast becoming difficult for the less wealthy.
We are developing more "class" division than race, I think. Class by income, that is. As wages have declined in the US, corporate profits have soared, as well as consumer debt.
When I was entering adulthood, most of us expected regular raises, expected our next job to pay better, expected to see our children do better than we did. Lots of jobs provided medical insurance. Oh, we could live on one income while one parent raised the kids, too.
So, you can blame the Democrats, you can blame the Republicans, but the true arrow points to the very wealthy who will continue to dominate the less wealthy at almost any cost (to the less wealthy, that is).
I helped a friend unionize a shirt factory in 1964. What did the employees want? A very small raise, job swapping so they didn't get carpal tunnel, and decent treatment. That factory operated successfully until the company outsourced to China, over 20 years later.
Now, "right-to-work" has helped reduce many factory jobs to minimum wage jobs.
By the way, when those companies outsource American jobs, it seems that while taking our jobs away, they also maintain the same retail prices for most of the goods made with cut-rate labor.
They are all rascals, Folks.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The regression I see is that to please the business world, taxes in many areas have been reduced to the point that schools are struggling to keep modern, and to keep good teachers. Our local school doesn't have a music program, no foreign languages, and many employees volunteer extra hours to keep things going. Education in our country is fast becoming difficult for the less wealthy.
We are developing more "class" division than race, I think. Class by income, that is. As wages have declined in the US, corporate profits have soared, as well as consumer debt.
When I was entering adulthood, most of us expected regular raises, expected our next job to pay better, expected to see our children do better than we did. Lots of jobs provided medical insurance. Oh, we could live on one income while one parent raised the kids, too.
So, you can blame the Democrats, you can blame the Republicans, but the true arrow points to the very wealthy who will continue to dominate the less wealthy at almost any cost (to the less wealthy, that is).
I helped a friend unionize a shirt factory in 1964. What did the employees want? A very small raise, job swapping so they didn't get carpal tunnel, and decent treatment. That factory operated successfully until the company outsourced to China, over 20 years later.
Now, "right-to-work" has helped reduce many factory jobs to minimum wage jobs.
By the way, when those companies outsource American jobs, it seems that while taking our jobs away, they also maintain the same retail prices for most of the goods made with cut-rate labor.
They are all rascals, Folks.
YOu have an ally in me. I just think the government has the job as arbiter and not the instigator of the solutions. Good on you.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought you were aware liberals who have been called to task and refuted for their failing policies have chosen to hide behind the name Progressive as a diversion. That's what "Progressive" means to me. They've not enough about them to recognize stomping all over the Constitution is not progressive but, yes, regressive. Government infringement and subverting the Constitution and Wealth redistribution is precisely the progressive change the big O is promoting. Progress you say? And poor old RU can't picture O contriving an excuse to postpone elections when he, "O", and Holder have already contrived many hoaxes on the public with abandon. How many here have yet discovered that "fast and furious" was but a ploy to implicate gun shops so as an excuse to clamp down on privately owned guns (One of their pet projects, gun control.) They got caught red handed and now they exclaim it was Bush who had this program in place. Bush had a program, yes, but not the slightest was it the perverted one O and Holder cooked up. Want more examples? How many weeks did O and Holder encourage and stand in front of the cameras with the "hands up don't shoot" mantra when within days they were fully aware of the irrefutable proof Brown was a purely defensive shoot?
Iran’s Supreme leader Ali Khamenei called for “Death to America” on Saturday, a day after as US Secretary of State John Kerry claimed substantial progress toward an accord. Who you gonna trust? Iran has never kept a single promise. Maybe it's those waskelly wepublicans fault. Oh and he and Kerry can't tell us whats in the accords. It's a secret dont-ya-know. Those that think Holder doesn't know that he can be prosecuted by his own justice department when he vacates then why is the new nomination for his replacement Loretta Lynch. she and Holders wife are sorority sisters in an all black sorority that had only two members back in their Harvard days. Is that keeping close to home or what? PS why cant we get a congressman of senator to bring that up. LOL
weee-o don't sound like a happy camper, too bad- gotta give up thinking Fox is a news station, and get out of the bubble.
cruz-texas-morons.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What does the "meh" stand for on the cup in your avatar? Looks like your saying "Me" as a superlative but in lower case. LOL
meh means a lack of interest or enthusiasm, which correlates to my signature "I don't care I just want my Elio."

I really do care and have a little enthusiasm in reserve. I have an odd sense of humor and just think it's funny.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
weee-o don't sound like a happy camper, too bad- gotta give up thinking Fox is a news station, and get out of the bubble.

Fox News is but an attempt at the truth of the matter. Sometimes wrong and sometimes right. Tons more than I can say about you. Your piece here reflects rather your severe lack of the type of dissemination to distinguish cheep one off hack jobs from any conscientious construct of anything resembling the truth. What or how should I respond to someone who is a hack using someone else's hack job who quotes from someone like Bill Maher, a the mother of all hacks. Come on now, RU? Bad news, Ru, what ever your eating it has failed to get you centered. LOL Don't you think its about time you throw some sand from your pocket to floor and dance your way out of this like Johnny Carson use to do when he bombed a joke? LOL

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
well, I guess you saw right thru me- but did you know at latitude 60deg S you can sail all the way around the world?. and Progressive (insurance) won't be saving you any money-lol
it's X:LIV, time to close another chapter in this thing called waiting for my E
thinking soup tonight-French lentil Soup with Tarragon and Thyme, I usually use some basil but it made it just a little too sweet.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This forum is out of control. I wish there was a way not to see any of the off-topic posts when I log on:
http://www.elioowners.com/find-new/1476064/posts
I know I don't have to read them--but there they are in the list and no way to know if they are off-topc or not.
I'll put OT in front of my posts if you can get RU to put "cheap shot hack job" in front of his. LOL

Top Bottom