• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Re: Epa - You Must Be Joking!

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, wasn't trying to win points. I didn't care about an issue beyond the term cult and how it was used. I will make a conscious effort to stay on track to Elio related threads exclusively, maybe recipes/food. The rest is banter.
Whooooo! You mean they award points around here? GIMESOMEODAT!!!!

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was just heading for a late night snack myself....but I was thinking a nice bunch of sardines with a little smoked cheddar....
Sometimes I wake up at night craving something. The only fix seems to be some of my home made hot tamales with a little whipped lard on top like whipped cream. I use lard because I hear whipped cream is bad for you.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Moderator Comment: Just to provide some clarification. This discussion is taking place in the Off Topic area which is pretty much open to any topic and the moderators stay hands-off as long members are being generally respectful of others and the topic does not contain or encourage generally illegal and/or inflammatory material.

In the coming week this may change as we are looking at subdividing the Off-Topic forum to separate potentially controversial or offensive topics such as NSFW, politics, and religion from the other less controversial off topic discussion but this change should be obvious as it will be labeled.

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, hey, hey, no politics....pots 'n' kettles, y'know. Too devisive, too easy to smear an entire group with the tick of a keyboard. I am a progressive, period, but a peaceful one who can tolerate my neighbors.
Peace...
Actually I'm tying this topic to the Elio (on topic) buy referring to aerodynamics, a strong point of the Elio. But I'll have to agree I'm stretching the rubber band quit taught. LOL But there's no comparing that to those who hide behind the definition of "Progressive". Now there's the stretch. LOL

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually I'm tying this topic to the Elio (on topic) buy referring to aerodynamics, a strong point of the Elio. But I'll have to agree I'm stretching the rubber band quit taught. LOL But there's no comparing that to those who hide behind the definition of "Progressive". Now there's the stretch. LOL
I certainly wish EM was achieving more progress.

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lol, no hiding here- progressive is the opposite of regressive....

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Moderator Comment: Just to provide some clarification. This discussion is taking place in the Off Topic area which is pretty much open to any topic and the moderators stay hands-off as long members are being generally respectful of others and the topic does not contain or encourage generally illegal and/or inflammatory material.

In the coming week this may change as we are looking at subdividing the Off-Topic forum to separate potentially controversial or offensive topics such as NSFW, politics, and religion from the other less controversial off topic discussion but this change should be obvious as it will be labeled.
go for it!!!

PJ

Elio Addict
Reaction score

image.jpg

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lol, no hiding here- progressive is the opposite of regressive....
Sorry, I thought you were aware liberals who have been called to task and refuted for their failing policies have chosen to hide behind the name Progressive as a diversion. That's what "Progressive" means to me. They've not enough about them to recognize stomping all over the Constitution is not progressive but, yes, regressive. Government infringement and subverting the Constitution and Wealth redistribution is precisely the progressive change the big O is promoting. Progress you say? And poor old RU can't picture O contriving an excuse to postpone elections when he, "O", and Holder have already contrived many hoaxes on the public with abandon. How many here have yet discovered that "fast and furious" was but a ploy to implicate gun shops so as an excuse to clamp down on privately owned guns (One of their pet projects, gun control.) They got caught red handed and now they exclaim it was Bush who had this program in place. Bush had a program, yes, but not the slightest was it the perverted one O and Holder cooked up. Want more examples? How many weeks did O and Holder encourage and stand in front of the cameras with the "hands up don't shoot" mantra when within days they were fully aware of the irrefutable proof Brown was a purely defensive shoot?
Iran’s Supreme leader Ali Khamenei called for “Death to America” on Saturday, a day after as US Secretary of State John Kerry claimed substantial progress toward an accord. Who you gonna trust? Iran has never kept a single promise. Maybe it's those waskelly wepublicans fault. Oh and he and Kerry can't tell us whats in the accords. It's a secret dont-ya-know. Those that think Holder doesn't know that he can be prosecuted by his own justice department when he vacates then why is the new nomination for his replacement Loretta Lynch. she and Holders wife are sorority sisters in an all black sorority that had only two members back in their Harvard days. Is that keeping close to home or what? PS why cant we get a congressman of senator to bring that up. LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom