• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Cutoff?

Chaz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Buzzy,
IMHO: Reading the frequency response and EQ control curves, which both drop dramatically (+5 to -40) below 200hz and stop dead at about 110hz, I don't see how you would be happy with the ZT as part of your bass rig. The Hartke is a good sounding cab but they always have been a bit overpriced for my tastes. If downsizing you might want to look at Roland's Cube 60 or Micro Cube RX, Peavey Vypyr VIP3 or Fender Rumble 100. Much smaller gear and a lot of bang for the buck, keep the P and get a gig bag. It will all fit in an Elio.
Dusty
ps, ck my profile for expertise in this area

I always liked the Mesaboogie walkabout scout

Buzzy

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzzy,
IMHO: Reading the frequency response and EQ control curves, which both drop dramatically (+5 to -40) below 200hz and stop dead at about 110hz, I don't see how you would be happy with the ZT as part of your bass rig. The Hartke is a good sounding cab but they always have been a bit overpriced for my tastes. If downsizing you might want to look at Roland's Cube 60 or Micro Cube RX, Peavey Vypyr VIP3 or Fender Rumble 100. Much smaller gear and a lot of bang for the buck, keep the P and get a gig bag. It will all fit in an Elio.
Dusty
Thanks, I'll take that under advisement.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Buzzy,
Dusty

anyone have a translation into American English of the above ... :confused:

Jim

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Jim,
Buzzy understood what I said. Now for you folks in NC. The tiny ZT Lunchbox guitar amplifier he was considering won't work well as a bass amplifier. :D
Dusty

OK, now you're talking .... all I need to know is to stay away from a tiny ZT Lunchbox guitar amplifier ... :cool:

Jim

Top Bottom