• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Numbers...

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not so low,, but in normal car, you are sitting right behind the front wheel... on the Elio, you are as if sitting in the middle of front seat..
Long reach to the window, cause the front wheel is holding you away...
JS

Oh yeah! Didn't think of that..I got short arms. Guess i'll have to Park it, and walk in.

Blueskybob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
:oops:
Yep,, I think you have a legit 'oh ya' that needs to be addressed.... The drive thru society is going to have pain in the butt conforming to the Elio movement.... heheheee Somebody needs to get to work on an Elio dealio patent... to facilitate the Epod in the bean and caffeine line.....
JS
How bout one of those assist claws they make to help folks get cans off of the top shelf? :rolleyes:

matt rebmann

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Got my number today!

Paid my $1k on January 24, 2014.
Got my shirt on February 4, 2014,
Got my reservation confirmation and number on February 8, 2014
View attachment 157
I was all in for 1000. On Jan.7th.but did not get a reservation number by the end of the month as promised. Got an email from them after complaining and was told I would have a number this week but did I not get one. Not real happy with these people.

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not so low,, but in normal car, you are sitting right behind the front wheel... on the Elio, you are as if sitting in the middle of front seat..
Long reach to the window, cause the front wheel is holding you away...
JS
A thought. That's another reason the door has to be on the left. Drop something at a drive-thru,
toll booth, etc. you would have to get out and run around to retrieve.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey thanks, I have one of those!
Introducing the "Elio Arm".... an Elio Owner's best friend. Wonder if they will be offered as an OPTION..... in colors to match your Elio?

Attachments

• Elio-Arm.jpg
    Elio-Arm.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 302

Frosty

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I was all in for 1000. On Jan.7th.but did not get a reservation number by the end of the month as promised. Got an email from them after complaining and was told I would have a number this week but did I not get one. Not real happy with these people.
I became all in/$1000 on Dec. 28th. I have yet to receive my number also. It's comforting to have some company!

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I became all in/$1000 on Dec. 28th. I have yet to receive my number also. It's comforting to have some company!
I did 500 in on Jan 28, other 500 in on Jan 6,, and I got my number.. Something tells me you have more than one email, and you are checking the wrong one... JS

Top Bottom