• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Numbers...

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Sorry,,, I don't know your details,,, I just know they were right on top of me.. I am impressed to the point I gotta believe the misfire is in your chamber. As a matter of fact,,, you should have gotten your number on about the 8th of Jan... if you got an email around there,, maybe you missed the number,, it is the last thing they address on the notice,, way down in the lower right corner on mine..

JS

LGilbert

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The Elio seating is significantly lower than my 2000 BMW which is significantly lower than an average Camry. The window will be about five inches farther away than in my BMW. The front wheel has nothing to do with the body width as it could be narrower and still fit the driver and all necessary equipment. It is a matter of creature comfort and safety. I don't see that as a problem.

Frosty

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Sorry,,, I don't know your details,,, I just know they were right on top of me.. I am impressed to the point I gotta believe the misfire is in your chamber. As a matter of fact,,, you should have gotten your number on about the 8th of Jan... if you got an email around there,, maybe you missed the number,, it is the last thing they address on the notice,, way down in the lower right corner on mine..

JS
It would be nice if I had saved them. :(

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
The Elio seating is significantly lower than my 2000 BMW which is significantly lower than an average Camry. The window will be about five inches farther away than in my BMW. The front wheel has nothing to do with the body width as it could be narrower and still fit the driver and all necessary equipment. It is a matter of creature comfort and safety. I don't see that as a problem.
Well,, it has nothing to do with height.... Gotta get that out of your head.. It is in the location of the driver in relation to the front wheel...
since the passenger pod is narrower,, but still centered between the front wheels,,, it means the driver is moved to center line between the wheels...
In a normal car,, the driver is directly behind the left front wheel... It will make a difference of at least 25% of the track width of normal car..
BELIEVE THE CREATOR OF THIS IDEA THREAD, GEORGE A. , IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

JS

George Aldridge

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Well,, it has nothing to do with height.... Gotta get that out of your head.. It is in the location of the driver in relation to the front wheel...
since the passenger pod is narrower,, but still centered between the front wheels,,, it means the driver is moved to center line between the wheels...
In a normal car,, the driver is directly behind the left front wheel... It will make a difference of at least 25% of the track width of normal car..
BELIEVE THE CREATOR OF THIS IDEA THREAD, GEORGE A. , IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

JS
Yes, I was joking about the horizontal distance from the drive up window to your left hand, not vertical. I'm only 5-7, I don't do short jokes! ha ha.
Sitting in the car at Northgate, Seattle, it seemed very normal height = to a Hyundai Sonata.
I am still looking for my place in position number.

outtaget1

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Just addressed that for frosty,,, go to >tellmemore@eliomotors.com< Good luck..
Th hrzntl dist is quite true scenario,, no joke for anybody... @84 mpg,, no drive in stuff,, can slow down,, walk in, and lean back,,, tip the waitress to get rid of the mess

JS

Top Bottom