• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
"We received an abundance of emails this weekend from our reservation holders requesting another day to upgrade their reservations to the $1,000 "All In" level and reserve their official Spot In Line (SIL)."

An abundance? Like... four? lol I'm finding that hard to believe. My B.S.-meter is beeping...

Not a big deal, just sayin'....

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"We received an abundance of emails this weekend from our reservation holders requesting another day to upgrade their reservations to the $1,000 "All In" level and reserve their official Spot In Line (SIL)."

An abundance? Like... four? lol I'm finding that hard to believe. My B.S.-meter is beeping...

Not a big deal, just sayin'....
The integer 12 is the first abundant number. Its proper divisors are 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 for a total of 16. The amount by which the sum exceeds the number is the abundance. The number 12 has an abundance of 4, for example.

So 12 then..

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The integer 12 is the first abundant number. Its proper divisors are 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 for a total of 16. The amount by which the sum exceeds the number is the abundance. The number 12 has an abundance of 4, for example.

So 12 then..

Very cool! Math major here. I'd not heard of that term, "abundant number".

My presentation for my Bachelor of Science (thirty-some *ahem* years ago) was on pseudo-prime numbers. Prime number is divisible only by 1 and itself. A pseudo-prime is a number divisible only by prime numbers.

Sorry! We'll return you to your regularly scheduled thread subject.

*slinks to corner*

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very cool! Math major here. I'd not heard of that term, "abundant number".

My presentation for my Bachelor of Science (thirty-some *ahem* years ago) was on pseudo-prime numbers. Prime number is divisible only by 1 and itself. A pseudo-prime is a number divisible only by prime numbers.

Sorry! We'll return you to your regularly scheduled thread subject.

*slinks to corner*
Ok, that post makes me seem smart, but all I did was a quick Wiki copy/paste, I'd never heard of abundant numbers either, I was hoping it had a numerical value like "buttload" (126 Gallons), god I do love using that word when I can.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, that post makes me seem smart, but all I did was a quick Wiki copy/paste, I'd never heard of abundant numbers either, I was hoping it had a numerical value like "buttload" (126 Gallons), god I do love using that word when I can.

LOL, nice.

Top Bottom