• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I WAS WONDERING IF THEY WILL END THE RESERVATION PROGRAM WHEN THE HIT 50,000 .

that has been much discussed and nobody outside of EM knows .... as a pure guess, I'd be surprised if many folks inside EM know .... they have promised to give sufficient notice for folks to have an opportunity to upgrade .... when that happens, it should boost both the number and size of reservations

Last edited:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
do you know about Elio motor's capacity to build per year?

Hi Brian, we've heard Paul Elio say that he expects to produce 250,000 the first year. Since we have a lot of time on our hands, we can suppose and guess and wonder and think aloud, but none of us knows anything solid. Funding is the most important thing at this time. Millions of $ are needed by Elio Motors, and they don't have it yet.

Also, if you have #40,000, that is just their counter for the reservations. Your SIL all depends on the amount of your reservation and if you're all-in (non-refundable) or want-in (refundable). All-in's have priority over want-ins, and the higher your reservation $ amount, the higher your priority.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I WAS WONDERING IF THEY WILL END THE RESERVATION PROGRAM WHEN THE HIT 50,000 .
Paul has said they will build 240k/yr and expects to get reservations to match it. But it seems likely they will end the 50% bonus at some point.
I suspect they will keep taking reservations even into the production period if they must. By then it just becomes a $100 deposit at that point with out the bonus. I can only guarantee he will cut off year1 reservations at 240k or less to cover the fleet sales.

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
46411 is a spot in line, we just don't know who it belongs to yet. As of right now it would go to the last $100.00 refundable reservation, but that person could up grade and would not be 46411 any more but would fall inline at the end of what ever group the upgrade was to.

Top Bottom