• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
image.png

I refocused the chart to only show the past two years or so. The cut-off is just after the mid-2014 surge. Click for the interactive version.

Pretty high reservation counts for the past two weeks. We've had a couple short spikes like this before. If it holds for another week, then maybe that shows a new trend.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
999b.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So wait, are they saying
A) They will stop taking reservations at 65,000
OR
B) After 65,000 reservations, there is no $7300 price guarantee?
I think B is the answer. It makes sense that Paul may be using those first 65,000 as a loss leader. Once they start producing them, they may find they need to raise the price. It would be horrible to have a loss spread out over more vehicles.

DigitalDan

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking "B"...

"Q: As a “non-refundable” reservation holder, how long do I have to lock in the $7,300* base price? More specifically, when does the lock-in price program end?

A: The program will end when we reach 65,000 total reservations (total current reservations can be seen at: www.eliomotors.com). That means if you have a “non-refundable” reservation and make a binding commitment, you can lock in the additional incentive base price of $7,000 only up until we reach 65,000 total reservations.

If you’re already a “non-refundable” reservation holder and choose not to take advantage of the additional $300 savings before we reach the 65,000 total reservations, the base price of your Elio will be set at $7,300* without requiring further action from you."

Top Bottom