• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

San Diego Goes Green For Elios Advantage!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
on that point I believe you will find considerable disagreement .... while I respect the belief of those who choose to follow that lifestyle, I vehemently reject the concept that they have the right to inflict it on those who disagree

Jim
WELL SAID, life is about choices. I also don't oppose those who want to be vegans, it's their choice but I'll be damned if I'm going to allow them to force their lifestyle choices on me. Personal choice is the hallmark of this nation, or used to be.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tonight at 6pm CT on KTAL NBC 6, Paul Elio gives NBC an exclusive look inside the Elio Motors facility.

If you're not in the viewing area, a link to the story will be posted following the airing.

Copied from facebook. Looks like we will finally get a look inside the plant.

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/oct/02/elio-car-three-wheels-and-shoestring/

Pretty much the same old stuff, though I did catch something about the DOE funding that I had missed before, which is that the app requires that the company be "financially" viable.

Still, fun to see the maintstream press getting into this and no doubt this article is timed to coincide with the Elio visit to the Miramar Air Show this weekend.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Couldn't agree with you more on that.

Wholeheartedly agree. I'm an adult and can make my own choices, even if they seem "bad" to you.

We all have similar views on control and government intervention. What I took issue with was the "snarkiness" of the two posts alluding to an issue with the idea behind veganism. Maybe I read your intentions incorrectly so for that I apologize.

I posted in another thread, that we need a "sarcasm" font added to the forum font list (jokingly), I guess I lived up to my screen name once again (NSTG8R = instigator), it's going to be my license plate. I 'try' not offend, and as far as I'm concerned, everyone should be able to live their life as they want (religiously, politically, morally, etc...). and my point of view, is just that, my point of view.

My apologies to Fred Yerrick for unintentionally highjacking his post on how green SoCal is moving. I think it's AWESOME that they're think of ways to make the planet 'greener'. Convince me...don't mandate it.

And viii_ball, I hope you don't take my "style" of input so personally in the future. It sounded funnier when I was typing it....Friends?

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I love your city by the way. Been there 2 times for over a week each time and had a good time exploring all the sights.

Do you enjoy living there?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you find it on Goggle?

Actually, I use Bing. KPBS article was the one that described Kevin Falconer's plan. I like it, and like his vision of "greening" San Diego. An Elio would definitely fit into his concept, and they 'should' sell like hotcakes out there. I just took offense to one of the commenter's below the article. Love SD, wish I still lived there (Actually, I lived in Poway)!

Top Bottom