• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sec Filings

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a lot of support at $6.25. I don't think that it will go any lower than that today. Tomorrow should go up to $6.50 then a slow descent until SEC report is released. Since this stock mostly held by people with limited experience it is very hard to follow logically. No major investor has bailed, so that is a good sign.

Reaction score
Really? No change? The tour team hasn't been seen since NAIAS in Detroit (January). Back in November, Hambrecht quit trading shares. They have cut back on the social media, namely the facebook page. They are not longer allowing the trolls on, therefore they don't have to pander to them. Have you seen a TV commercial lately? Oh, and the Colorado report was so enlightening. Stock closed at nearly a dollar less than yesterday's closing. Something is going on and we're the last to know it. Yes, the coffers are empty and it look dire. But, Elio has seen tuff times before, I think it will pull through. This explained a lot to me. It was out in January but I just ran across it a few days ago. http://s1.q4cdn.com/460208960/files/News/2017/January-26-2017_ELIO_Ralston.pdf

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really? No change? The tour team hasn't been seen since NAIAS in Detroit (January). Back in November, Hambrecht quit trading shares. They have cut back on the social media, namely the facebook page. They are not longer allowing the trolls on, therefore they don't have to pander to them. Have you seen a TV commercial lately? Oh, and the Colorado report was so enlightening. Stock closed at nearly a dollar less than yesterday's closing. Something is going on and we're the last to know it. Yes, the coffers are empty and it look dire. But, Elio has seen tuff times before, I think it will pull through. This explained a lot to me. It was out in January but I just ran across it a few days ago. http://s1.q4cdn.com/460208960/files/News/2017/January-26-2017_ELIO_Ralston.pdf
The Zack SCR is similar to PR Newswire. If you check their website, all the companies they cover are under valued. This report costs Elio around 50k a year. Zacks website is very good reading.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This must me especially hard for you. I imagine on your trips to Detroit, the sales team probably became your friends.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Fundamental changes in the nature of the business could mean:
-Producing hats instead of cars
-Starting up a new dot com
-Opening an Italian restaurant

How much work you are doing today as compared to a year ago is subjective, so it doesn't really count. Maybe the reason for publishing things about the lights, manufacturing processes, fenders and performing customer service by answer questions like "If you put wings on the sides of the Elio would it fly?" is a way to show everyone that they are still working hard. For all we know, they might be building 20 E series cars right now or just hanging out at a Starbucks using the free WiFi and posting press releases. We don't know.

Again, Elio needs to surface with something to make the reservation holders, Shreveport and stock holders happy. If you check, there's been lots of Elio volume today and the price is going down. So, Elio needs to calm the masses.
It only takes a few people panicking to drive the price down when the volume traded is this low. It still hasn't gotten below $6/share for any length of time that I know of. If it goes below that in significant volume or for significant time, then I'd worry. For now, it is a buying opportunity.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It only takes a few people panicking to drive the price down when the volume traded is this low. It still hasn't gotten below $6/share for any length of time that I know of. If it goes below that in significant volume or for significant time, then I'd worry. For now, it is a buying opportunity.

If it drops below $5, I'm buying another 1k shares! Luckily I'm not retired yet and have some extra money to play with.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are required to file a "Current Events" 1-U statements within 4 days if any of these things happen:

- Fundamental changes in the nature of the business
- Bankruptcy or receivership
- Material modification of the rights of security holders
- Changes in the certifying accountant of the issuer
- Non-reliance on previous financial statements or a related audit report or completed interim review
- Changes in control of the issuer
- Departures of the principal executive officer, principal financial officer or principal accounting officer
- Unregistered sales of 10 percent or more of outstanding equity securities

I think having to stop or curtail operations would fall under that first item.
Nope. It doesn't say anything about having to file if they curtail operations. Just if they file for bankruptcy.
Two different things. One could indeed follow the other, but the time in between those two things could be considerable.

Top Bottom