• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sec Filings

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Realize my last post sounded unclear about my bearishness with Snap... Precisely for the same reason I hate Twitter stock ...Was told by a broker to buy twitter at $60 and 'warned' about Elio...Feel the same way about transient nature of companies like Twitter AND Snap versus tangible technology that will evolve like ELIO. The late great Bonnie Baha of Doubleline (Jeff Gundlach) spoke on CNBC about the transient nature of technology ie Twitter with teenagers...They rather have the durable, personal, connected experience of an Elio autocycle by an amazing automotive engineer. It's obvious to me the future success of Elio Motors versus the silly, faddish EV iterations that are 'RACING' to get to the finish line first...I'll wager on the Tortoise! Besides...EV Elio will be the best... Safest with greatest range... Just watch!
Lilly... Congratulations on your great grandson!

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
i ignore stock prices with low volume.The volume is getting quite high. May be something going on.
This is a good change especially what has happened since the November SEC reports along with the past mayor of Shreveport Louisiana remarks, and incorrect reporting from a car online magazine. Which we seen the price of stock go from low to mid 20's to $5.75 per share, from a high of $75 per share. Those of us that purchase stock to get Elio going are looking for this change, and an Elio vehicle.

gottemfeathers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think that was 4:10 on Wednesday the 29th. I'd be willing to wager that the conference presentations are kept private. As a public company, there's not much reason for a conference if you can only discuss publicly available information.
Maybe his speaking is the reason for the stock volume and price ticking up.

Top Bottom