• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sec Filings

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope. It doesn't say anything about having to file if they curtail operations. Just if they file for bankruptcy.
Two different things. One could indeed follow the other, but the time in between those two things could be considerable.
Why wouldn't having to suspend operations because they're of out of cash qualify as a "Fundamental change in the nature of the business"?

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They don't care if you slow down, They do care if you stop, and don't plan on starting back up soon.

A juggler can juggle 3 ball all day, but the more ball he adds, juggling becomes harder. If he removes a ball or two, it's easier, but he has not stopped juggling.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be best if you hold off until after SEC filings, you could be able to buy 2k for same price.
WTF... I added 200 shares today....Sam, my man, you'll miss the boat entirely (shoulda seen the trollers before you joined on 3/3...Lucky #'$)...Are you comparing Elio to Snap? Or Keurig or Tesla...Buy sooner than later...Don't be afraid of all the herdish negative consensus...No one talked me OUT with stock or rate tantrums in the past, won't let anonymous, negative, trollish posts do it now. It's always darkest before the DAWN. This is what caused the boomers to impoverish themselves after the triple wammy in 2000, 2009 & 2011. STAY POSITIVE, BUY MORE ELIO SHARES, BUY COLORADO REAL ESTATE & EMERGING MARKET STOCK & BOND ETFs (INDIA) AND GO ELIO!!!

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why wouldn't having to suspend operations because they're of out of cash qualify as a "Fundamental change in the nature of the business"?
It's all in the interpretation. I don't interpret it that way. Apparently you do. To me the fundamental nature of a business is...
"We are a business that will be selling widgets." Not, "We are a company that is 100% active." or "We are a company that is now 10% active."
Or "We are a company that is now at a complete temporary (we hope) standstill pending funding." I think another poster tried to explain it as well.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WTF... I added 200 shares today....Sam, my man, you'll miss the boat entirely...Are you comparing Elio to Snap? Or Keurig or Tesla...Buy sooner than later...Don't be afraid of all the herdish negative consesus...No one talked me out of stock or rate tantr
Hope you do well. Shorts should be covered today. When I invest in short term stocks I spend all day staring at the screens. Usually do well, but at my age not worth the effort. Tuesday will be interesting if reservations below ten a day.

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, I am really enjoying the conversation here.
My second great grand son was born today. Mother & kid is fine.
And I got my taxes done. I have been using the same tax man for years. He advised me to buy the IPO and earlier he told me to married my husband. That was good advise. He said today to hang in there with elio, it still looks good. So, I am. Sailor dog, Snap, Keurig & Tesla is what I think is going to happen to elio.

Top Bottom