• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sec Filings

raptor213

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought they had until April 30th to file their semiannual report for the period ending 12/31/2016. Wait, with today being the last business day prior to the 30th, it should have been released. I agree.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought they had until April 30th to file their semiannual report for the period ending 12/31/2016. Wait, with today being the last business day prior to the 30th, it should have been released. I agree.
Not sure but if last day of month is a Sunday, they might get an extra day.

Reaction score
I thought so too but looking other companies filings over it looks like they have till May 20th, ARMED FORCES DAY, lol to make it published. We might have to pick up our arms to protect our investments. The Trolls are having a field day on this and we already know what's in it. I'm waiting till May 20th to buy more stock.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought so too but looking other companies filings over it looks like they have till May 20th, ARMED FORCES DAY, lol to make it published. We might have to pick up our arms to protect our investments. The Trolls are having a field day on this and we already know what's in it. I'm waiting till May 20th to buy more stock.
Doom and Gloom. It will be time to buy more, not panic like some will do. We should be able to buy below $5.00! We are here to stay the course!:cool: :p

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Doom and Gloom. It will be time to buy more, not panic like some will do. We should be able to buy below $5.00! We are here to stay the course!:cool: :p
I might know where there's some stock in a cartage company you can buy for cheap!
titanicband.jpg

That aught ta get the poo flyin' :becky:

Top Bottom