• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Send Email To Dop To Show Support For Elio Motors Loan.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
during a conversation earlier today with Jerome Vassallo, VP of Sales at the Elio exhibit on 12-6-14 in Charlotte, NC, I learned that EM feels good about their prospects for earning the government loan .... that said, they have their financial house in order to where if the loan doesn't come through, the Elio will be built .... the only question is how quickly

Jim

Thanks for feeding us the new info, Jim! Very much appreciated!:)

Last edited:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for feed us the new info, Jim! Very much appreciated!:)

Jerome is a really nice fellow who has complete confidence in EM .... some folks may not know that he is the VP of EM .... Pam and he sold their home and for the last couple of years have dedicated themselves to getting the company up and running .... he knows the inner workings as well as anyone and I tend to trust his assessments

Jim

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Jerome is a really nice fellow who has complete confidence in EM .... some folks may not know that he is the VP of EM .... Pam and he sold their home and for the last couple of years have dedicated themselves to getting the company up and running .... he knows the inner workings as well as anyone and I tend to trust his assessments

Jim

I am glad Jim shared his thoughts on this with the board as it is one thing for me myself, and Z and others, to tell everyone about how nice and open Jerome, and his lovely wife Pam, are or how devoted they are to this project yet it really does take coming out and speaking with them in person to truly understand it as Jim found out for himself today.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
No big news, but the DoE just revamped their loan site with an obvious emphasis on job preservation/creation - I wonder if it's in anticipation of an announcement of some kind (not necessarily Elio).

according to the the link EM doesn't have much competition for the a loan in the "ATVM" area .... of the 5 accounts given, 3 have been closed and 2 have been discontinued ..:confused:

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
according to the the link EM doesn't have much competition for the a loan in the "ATVM" area .... of the 5 accounts given, 3 have been closed and 2 have been discontinued ..:confused:
Could you please educate me what you mean by 5 accounts given, 3 have been closed and 2 have been discontinued? or is that too complicate? Thank you:)

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Could you please educate me what you mean by 5 accounts given, 3 have been closed and 2 have been discontinued? or is that too complicate? Thank you:)

in post 374 click on the words their loan site in the first sentence .... scroll down to the end of the window that will open to the ATVM area

Top Bottom