• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Send Email To Dop To Show Support For Elio Motors Loan.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Snipped:

Brilliant. THAT'S why I have faith. THAT'S why I'm "All in".
For as much as I'm all in for the money and the car itself...
I'm in it for the identity and the belonging to something greater than myself.
I'm in it for the unique experience, the history, and the entertainment.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAgm-19QShzVVyLktLLvXYfQr20szjEv5VHonAh8NE_WxMaMSP.jpg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess you haven't kept up with Elio Motors wesite. It has been updated and this information was provided in the Support Tab:

Elio Motors has been blessed with some core investors who have great resources available to them. One can just take a look at our board of investors to get a better understanding of the weight that is behind our mission. From Stu Lichter, the CEO of Investor Resources Group (the #2 commercial real estate group in the nation), to Jim Holden, the former CEO of Chrysler, Ken Way, the former CEO of Lear Seating (the company that provides 40% of all vehicle seats in the world), to David Schembri, a former Mercedes Benz executive and first President of smartUSA, we recognize that we are quite fortunate! Our management team in conjunction with our board of directors inspires a commensurate level of investment level expertise for moving forward.

Our overall strategy takes us well through year one of production and includes many pieces such that if one piece is not successful we have sufficient alternative pieces that are ready to fall into place. Most significantly, our investors are just as excited as you about our project, and therefore they are determined to make sure that we are successful- something that is wonderful to have behind us. As structured, we are extremely confident with our financial game plan, and we do recognize that this information will help you better understand who we are and how we are going to be successful where others have failed. While we are providing you with a macro level view of our finances, please know that our investors themselves have the micro level details and that our financial statement is strong.

I don't know about you, but I find this quite interesting. :) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I feel the same. Elio should have at least 5 teams on the road with an Elio pushing for sales.
Are you volunteering to pay for 4 more hand built prototypes so they can do this? Plus the salaries, lodging and food for the teams. Or are you simply saying that because you like to stir the pot even though you know the idea is ludicrous because you have said it before. Have a good day, Wayne. I hope your mood will improve with time but somehow I don't hold out much hope. :-) Z

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can't read can you.:)
I said they need 5 more teams. You know like would help. Are you saying that wouldn't?
If you call a personal opinion stirring the pot then you should know for you have a lot of guess work comments.
I always have a nice day, I live in the real world. :):)

Oh, and since you want to get personal don't worry no one is trying to take your #1 spot away.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They only have the capacity to build so many the first year.........I thought they were going to cut reservations off at 60,000 units or less. EM will make that easily with no additonal teams required. They are on schedule unless after the first of the year we have yet to see the engine installed in the production prototype. All is well in Elioville.

Top Bottom