• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shreveport Plant Operations And Personnel Questions

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you go to Eliowear.com you can order any of the shirts and even have your number embroidered on them as well as hats. I got mine and they do very nice work!!!
Is that for anyone or for those who have reserved? I know the email I got about the Spring Fever one said only reservationists could order them. :-) Z

Clint

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I never got my first shirt when I put down the $250, then I went to $1,000 and still no t-shirt or bumper sticker. I did pay $25 for the one they offered the other day. They told me they would look into the 1st shirt, nothing yet, but all will come in due time. :cool:

So if anyone has any connections see if can get http://eliowear.com to offer all the shirts they come up with for sell to the $1k reservations.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I never got my first shirt when I put down the $250, then I went to $1,000 and still no t-shirt or bumper sticker. I did pay $25 for the one they offered the other day. They told me they would look into the 1st shirt, nothing yet, but all will come in due time. :cool:

So if anyone has any connections see if can get http://eliowear.com to offer all the shirts they come up with for sell to the $1k reservations.
I'll take that back. I think it was for the "all in" reservationists only.

Clint

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Ok, I've looked all over their site, you can order Golf shirts, t-shirts, hat, hod dies, but I don't see anywhere to order the special T's.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just go to the website www.Eliowear.com I believe Anyone can order even you Ms Z! Lol.
No I can't. All my discretionary money is going for my Elio right now. I have $250 to go to get to my $500 upgrade. Then I get to start on the $1K upgrade. It is called priorities. LOL :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I've looked all over their site, you can order Golf shirts, t-shirts, hat, hod dies, but I don't see anywhere to order the special T's.
This is the email I got:
Good morning Elio All In reservation holders. We have had a ton of requests for the address to order the "Elio Fever" shirt so we thought we would resend it to everyone. Orders have to be placed with ElioWear.com by noon EST tomorrow, April 27. Remember, this is available only to Elio All In reservation holders!
Fever_Blast9.jpg
This email was sent to
why did I get this? unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
Elio Motors · 2942 North 24th Street · Suite 114-700 · Phoenix, AZ 85016 · USA
open.php?u=24b371802c83d81776b06aa68&id=5349f495b3&e=82ad6a83d3.gif

I hope this helps even though the order date for that particular shirt is past. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's the one I ordered and it should be here next week.

Thanks
I have to admit I am just a tiny bit jealous because I really like that shirt. However, as my post above states, I have my priorities and right now they are all about raising the ante on my all in Elio reservation. Enjoy your shirt. :-) Z

Top Bottom