• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shreveport Times Caddo Commissioner Working On Contract For Elio Partner Shreveport Times One Cadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you have no facts you can just keep making it up to fit your opinion.
You see both sides and speak from both ends...
Never said I had facts, DS.
I, not like you, Voice my OPINION. Ever hear of ones personal opinion.

"I'm saying 85% will be sold to people who already own two cars"

You can read can't you? You notice I said I'm, not you, Paul, the media or GOD.
That's a personal opinion.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No one is telling those folks to try to buy a 33K car THAT they can't afford.
When I said fail it was aimed at the Elio being built for those that could not afford a new car . Paul is pushing for saving on oil..
Sure some with limited funds will look at the Elio but I'm saying 85% will be sold to people who already own two cars.
He's in it for proffit and those that have and can afford will be the ones buying the Elio.
MOTHER HEN, did you get that?
I agree with this. Most 'poor' people would probably want more utility from their only vehicle than the Elio will offer. You can hardly get groceries for the week in one.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No one is telling those folks to try to buy a 33K car THAT they can't afford.
When I said fail it was aimed at the Elio being built for those that could not afford a new car . Paul is pushing for saving on oil..
Sure some with limited funds will look at the Elio but I'm saying 85% will be sold to people who already own two cars.
He's in it for proffit and those that have and can afford will be the ones buying the Elio.
MOTHER HEN, did you get that?
Wayne,
Where did you get that 85% figure? I think 96.3% of all statistics posted on this blog, are made up by the person who posted them.
Quit while your behind. We still love ya.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wayne,
Where did you get that 85% figure? I think 96.3% of all statistics posted on this blog, are made up by the person who posted them.
Quit while your behind. We still love ya.
Pulled them out of the hat with the rabbit, like the BS you post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom