• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

So, I Met This Guy, Sunday Morning

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That is what I was expecting to be the case. I have seen some commenters that said they wouldn't buy an Elio without available service locations. I know enough about engines and maintenance to know that this little bit of technology shouldn't be an issue for most mechanics. That is why I cringe when people talk about wanting some of the systems that would really complicate things. And then they brought up the M and M servicing, so I thought I would ask about it. Thanks for the confidence builder. :)
Don't worry, It's all good!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not being near a dealership or authorized service center is very common and is not generally an issue as routine maintenance can be done by any competent mechanic or the vehicle owner. Like any car manufacturer Elio will release routine maintenance guidelines which will dictate the recommended service items and their service intervals. The issue becomes a bit cloudier if you need warranty service performed as most manufacturers require this be done at an authorized service center.

One of the neat things about the Elio is that they are keeping the costs down by not using any new technology so any competent mechanic should be able to handle Elio service and repairs.
WE WILL HAVE SERVICE!!!!!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Has stated they have service contracts with many places through out the United States..Do not pay attention to that jealous negative crap.. People who can't buy S..T will offer all kind of excuses, they claim they won't buy a new car because they do not like the way the ones today are built yet they drive old rusty clunkers with squeaky or no brakes, bald tires without any warranty or insurance.. They also say the only reason they do not have a credit card is because the do not believe in them as they get in line at the pay day loan stores at 75% interest..They claim the bank made a big mistake is why their checks bounced again..Or the reason they are broke is becaue their x took them to the cleaners but actually their x got tired of supporting a dead beat.. When someone tries to show you how stupid you are they are just mirroring themself..So be sure to show off your new fancy ride ..
WE WILL HAVE SERVICE!!!

Chewy

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Ralphe...I have to say I had the same experience in Tucson two days earlier...missing only the op to stand and speak with the "man with a dream"...Mr. Elio! Jerome and crew where not only knowledgeable, but hospitable, making sure everyone's questions were answered and pictures were plenty. I too look forward to being part of history and a great "American Dream"...!

Watch for me cruising in my Elio in 2015!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ralphe...I have to say I had the same experience in Tucson two days earlier...missing only the op to stand and speak with the "man with a dream"...Mr. Elio! Jerome and crew where not only knowledgeable, but hospitable, making sure everyone's questions were answered and pictures were plenty. I too look forward to being part of history and a great "American Dream"...!

Watch for me cruising in my Elio in 2015!
YES, YES!

Top Bottom