• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Someone With Some Photoshop Skills, A Detachable Upper Third?

Tomg3rd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Name That Elio
Post 88
Tomg3rd
I would like to suggest the name Eagle. Elio Eagle...Made in America for the American people...has this already been suggested? Also my shorter version E1…
It may have been before that.
What a great suggestion! haha...

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It should be named the "Zalinski" because "I make car parts for the American working man, 'cause that's what I am..." or slightly modified "I make cars for the American working man, 'cause that's what I am ...."

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Name That Elio
Post 88
Tomg3rd
I would like to suggest the name Eagle. Elio Eagle...Made in America for the American people...has this already been suggested? Also my shorter version E1…
It may have been before that.
It has been suggested and I still don't like it. The other car named Eagle was not a successful venture. Not a good start to say the least. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nothing like speed roping into combat from a blackhawk. I liked the security of having two engines.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_Hj5JYHcI26JAIcbkAyP2wJ3Ft6flie907Ij1iTbZKz7uhkRzBA.jpg

My first taxi was the good old shithook.
Made an air assault into a hot LZ in a "hook" in March 68. Pretty scary but no casualties

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've ridden in both A Blackhawk (real smooth) and a Chinook (awful vibrating thing) to locations throughout Afghanistan. I remember being stuck at one camp for over a week as we didn't have any other way to get back. It took that long for the next Blackhawk to come through and get us to Jalalabad where we could head back to Kabul. I had been in country for less than a week when that trip happened. I did manage to not get stuck out THAT long again.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've ridden in both A Blackhawk (real smooth) and a Chinook (awful vibrating thing) to locations throughout Afghanistan. I remember being stuck at one camp for over a week as we didn't have any other way to get back. It took that long for the next Blackhawk to come through and get us to Jalalabad where we could head back to Kabul. I had been in country for less than a week when that trip happened. I did manage to not get stuck out THAT long again.
You learn very quickly in situations like that. I'm glad you made it back and it is a memory now. Thank You for your service.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"jalalabad," "islamabad," Seems like it should have "good" in the name somewhere, to keep it more positive, don't you think?
LOL... true. That's a country full of less fortunate people, that's for sure. Even the well off didn't have much compared to us. We are definitely spoiled in many ways. Not that I'm complaining!!!

Top Bottom