• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Something’s Gotta Give.....

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
TE]
You are right about the firm commitment. Since Elio has not been able to get on Nasdaq in four months, and is still on Regulation A+, I don't think it matters.

Dave Van

Reaction score
I'll buy the car I put a deposit on if ever offered.......but doubt it will happen in my life. 2010 here.....was told NOV 2012 was delivery date......missed it by this much!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Aaaaah but don't forget that they meet twice a week and formulate what'll be the next blog's topic! That's important don't ya think? :D
and let's not skip over the funny in todays blog

" Even though we receive hundreds even thousands, of emails weekly,...." REALLY!!??, if it is true, some bodies are spending too much time reading and not enough getting my Elio built

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Would Elio be better off raising 50 million? If they got the 100 million they would have to give 20 million to Drexel and pay off the 23 million loan leaving 57 million. If they raise 50 million using best efforts they would not have to pay of the loan and would only have to pay Drexel 1.5 to 2 million. leaving 48 million. Drexel could be on board because it is highly inlikely that they could raise 100 million, and they could be on the hook big time. Elio could stay A+ and would not have to report until year end filings. Borrowing money at 18 percent interest means that every month they delay, they are down another million. The cash would give the company time to restructure, and hopefully get someone else to be in control.

Top Bottom