• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Spelling, Or "speling"

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is! Look for the words underlined in red squiggly line. Its vocabulary is not immense, and it will only tell you the word is misspelled and it is up to you to correct it/or not. Some people will 'dumb down' their writing for emphasis. That doesn't make them any less smart.
wheb I type
There is! Look for the words underlined in red squiggly line. Its vocabulary is not immense, and it will only tell you the word is misspelled and it is up to you to correct it/or not. Some people will 'dumb down' their writing for emphasis. That doesn't make them any less smart.
I don't get any squiggly lines when I type on here. Maybe I should "forefoot"

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Firefox has a built in spell checker that works as you type. I use Palemoon which is derived from Firefox.

Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I"m using a Samsung Chrombook. Not sure I can use Firefox. Regular computer was XP, but crashed, and since Microsoft stopped supporting XP, I figured I'd use this tablet until I breakdown and buy a smart phone instead of buying another computer. I'll try the Firefox thingy so as not to be illiderat and being perceived for stupit when typing on this site. Yep, I checked. No Firefox on Chromebook

Last edited:

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
wheb I type

I don't get any squiggly lines when I type on here. Maybe I should "forefoot"
Actually FOREFOOT IS A VALID WORD. Defined thusly: The forefoot is the anterior aspect of the foot, composed of the five metatarsal bones, the fourteen phalanges and associated soft tissue structures.[1][2] It is a common site of pathology in podiatry, and is the anatomic region involved in such conditions as hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, and Morton's neuroma, among others. I probably either had a brain fart or a senior moment the other night so how about you just drop it.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Firefox has a built in spell checker that works as you type. I use Palemoon which is derived from Firefox.

Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am using IE, If you are using an idiot/dumb phone and you do not care enough to download and integrate a spell checker you probably should. Of course that might make your IM's look a bit strange.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually FOREFOOT IS A VALID WORD. Defined thusly: The forefoot is the anterior aspect of the foot, composed of the five metatarsal bones, the fourteen phalanges and associated soft tissue structures.[1][2] It is a common site of pathology in podiatry, and is the anatomic region involved in such conditions as hallux valgus, hallux rigidus, and Morton's neuroma, among others. I probably either had a brain fart or a senior moment the other night so how about you just drop it.
H2odog,
Thank you for the information on Morton's neuroma. I have that condition and didn't know why or what it was.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Don't get your bowels in an uproar. Just funnin, with ya

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am using IE, If you are using an idiot/dumb phone and you do not care enough to download and integrate a spell checker you probably should. Of course that might make your IM's look a bit strange.
Didn't you see the news about using IE. They say not to use it until they come up with a patch for that hackers virus.

Top Bottom