• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Bowers, how about using one of these; it is only 22' but when you collapse it down it's only 6' long; that would fit.

6d32972b-a8cb-4fa8-9833-e6673dea102a_1.c0e2831bd6832ceea28286125d3cea48[1].jpg

I know they also make a 26' (I have one) and that's only 6' 10" tall fully folded

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Great ladders. I have had a 4' version for more than 35 years
Yes the are; the only thing I don't like is that they are heavy! And I wish there was a way to bypass having to release both main side locks twice to open it flat (Once to open, once to get out of the V position). And did I mention they were really heavy? :p

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes the are; the only thing I don't like is that they are heavy! And I wish there was a way to bypass having to release both main side locks twice to open it flat (Once to open, once to get out of the V position). And did I mention they were really heavy? :p
I'll stick with my 22' FIBERGLASS extension ladder I bought in 1986 !!!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those little giant ladders are great and very stable. But, they are heavy. The additions make them unsurpassed in my book. There is a rail type thing that you can put in the end that lets you stand right at the top. Well, I HAVE been known to stand right on the top but that is still nerve wracking. There is a tool platform, comfort standing platform, window spanner, leveling feet. Yup, they are nice. I replaced an extension ladder and two A-frame ladders with mine. Then, I bought one of the smaller ones that is like 4' when folded. Perfect for jobs inside the house.

Top Bottom