• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Standard Equipment And Options

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Airhorns on my Miata in a college town is a necessity. It's hilarious to watch the ones who are TWW (Texting While Walking) jump back on the curb when you lay into the airhorns and you never see their knees flex. :D
You know they aren't loud enough if they don't drop the phone.........

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking the "D" would be right at the wheel knuckle... It would lift the lower A arm and wheel directly. With the tire completely flat, it looks like you'd just need about 4 -6 inches of lift. The suspension won't droop because you are picking it up as well.

In fact, a long letter "J" type of jack where you basically crowbar the car off the ground should be fairly easy... put the short end under the knuckle of the A arm and step down on the other end. If the short end was 6" long and the long end was 24" long, you'd have to press down 130# to lift 520# (approximately) and THAT should be enough to lift any of the 3 wheels.

how much pressure does take to press the "call" button on my cell phone?:D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
how much pressure does take to press the "call" button on my cell phone?:D
Sure, that's easy enough. For me, I'll just pop the tire off, get it fixed and pop it back on. That'll be faster than having AAA come out, put you car on a flatbed to take somewhere till they can find a tire to fit it.

Eliosio

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see Elio have as an option the heated windshield VW has developed that uses silver and no wires to heat the glass. It will also reflect 60% more heat in summer than tinted glass. The mass quantities Elio would buy could make the option about $100. I would opt for that in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom