• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Suggested Event: Elio Rally

XanWolf

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I was considering how cool it would be after all of the all-in reservations have been filled to kick off a rally of some sort. I kind of like the idea of one circuit around the US but that seems impractical. It seems more likely to be able to orchestrate several smaller multi-state rallies. The idea would be to bring some more visibility to the Elio, get some initial road time for lots of new owners, get their feedback, if something is wrong, then get on top of fixing it sooner rather than later.... which becomes the story of great support... which draws more people....

Just thinking...

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yep great idea, has been kicked around here- it requires a great amount of work and coordination. I had proposed the first annual to be held in the PNW, -wasn't well received :-)
Call me when they start rolling off the line...
I think there are a lot of folks out your way to start a local club, suffering from CRS, I think it's Lilly...- who's very active in hooking up folks in again a guess - Illinois?
wishing us all good luck

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was considering how cool it would be after all of the all-in reservations have been filled to kick off a rally of some sort. I kind of like the idea of one circuit around the US but that seems impractical. It seems more likely to be able to orchestrate several smaller multi-state rallies. The idea would be to bring some more visibility to the Elio, get some initial road time for lots of new owners, get their feedback, if something is wrong, then get on top of fixing it sooner rather than later.... which becomes the story of great support... which draws more people....

Just thinking...
We could ask EM to talk to Starbucks about providing the beverages.

Last edited:

GuyinWA1

Reaction score
Yep great idea, has been kicked around here- it requires a great amount of work and coordination. I had proposed the first annual to be held in the PNW, -wasn't well received :-)
Call me when they start rolling off the line...
I think there are a lot of folks out your way to start a local club, suffering from CRS, I think it's Lilly...- who's very active in hooking up folks in again a guess - Illinois?
wishing us all good luck
I'm Defiantly down for one in the PNW are there many of us around

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lilly's our surrogate mother in Ohio. We have had numerous meeting in different locations around the state already. She was last seen at the Woodward Ave. Dream Cruise in Detroit yesterday. The lady gets around. They had the cream sickle Elio driving up and down the Ave. advertising the location of their booth at 13 mile rd. and Woodward Ave. On display was the red P-5. Very busy location. I even got to help with the display. Once a salesman always a salesman.

The dream cruise is from about 10 mile rd. to 16 mile rd. on Woodward Ave. There are static displays of vehicles along the whole continuous 6 mile loop on both sides of the road. Then those people drive their vehicles in this loop all through the day and night.

The Woodward Ave. Dream Cruise should be a permanent location for a midwest get together.

Last edited:

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Those of us on the West coast could do a rally ending up in San Francisco's famous Lombard Street, similar to the one I was in 2008 with my smart.

image.jpeg

Top Bottom