• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

T-shirt And Bumper Sticker Thread

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Singed up 06/05/14 received my T-shirt 06/23/14

Still waiting for reservation number....
Hello and welcome from Oregon, LockMD. Have you seen the Elio yet? If not or if you want to see it again, it will be in the San Francisco area in July. Details are not available yet other than dates which are posted in the Elio Event forum and on Elio Motors website in the News tab. I hope you enjoy this delightful group of Elio nut cases as you spend time reading and sharing discussions with us. Next year in our Elios! :) Z

Edit: We are expecting the next release of Reservation Numbers sometime next week!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Congratulations on your T-shirt and I hope you will wear it with the excitement most of us on the forum have. Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. We are a pretty diverse group with expertise in many areas. Using the search function on the forum will help you rapidly learn all about the Elio. Do not be hesitate to ask questions because someone out here will respond. Hope you find the forum informative and entertaining and that you enjoy the journey to Elio ownership.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

Glad you are excited about this neat little vehicle and were willing to jump in and put you hard earned money down to make this happen.

We are glad to have you here. You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For now information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. If that applies to you visit this thread:http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Top Bottom