• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Technosports, Elio Prototypes

ecdriver711

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The thing about warranty you have to understand. It's an insurance policy. miles equals dollars.
If they put a 100K warranty on the car it has to be added to the price of the car.
At $6,800.00 you are not going to get a 100K warranty. I'm surprised they are talking about 36K.
I come from the day when 1 year or 12K was the norm!
Welcome to the forum Johnny.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am on fb and view some of the other forums, Rogwild seems to be a big fan of the Elio but disappointed in the lack of honesty/transparency of the prototype builds. I don't express my negativity about this subject, but I agree with Rogwild that Elio has been lacking in this regard. For me, it seems to be all about the money, if Elio had the money they hoped for, the prototypes would be built as promised, but the money must be coming in slower than they hoped, therefore the recently announced delays.
Many of us have been following three wheel concepts for years.......hoping one would make it to production......all turned to vaporware. Hello Elio! came on strong after 5 years in development and just recently started announcing some setbacks and production delays. Enthusiasts that have experienced this kind of disappointing news before begin to get a little more skeptical of the process. Can't blame them. I'm one of those enthusiasts, but feel Elio is still on a realistic time frame to production. With that said if they announce one more delay from the 3rd quarter 2015 production deadline....................Elio is dead to me.

Top Bottom