• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll take a stab... I'll make a guess, it's a complete guess by the way... the 50% bonus will be back until from Dec. 1st to Dec. 31st. This is ONLY a guess! :eek: :rolleyes:
I wondered if it might be a one day 50% bnous thing. JUST A GUESS! :-) Z

This is a lot more fun to speculate about than the dashboard or gas fill threads! LOL

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went to the facebook page to see if this was there (what a snake pit that place is!). I didn't see anything there.
Thanks for mentioning going to facebook. I'm not a member but I do access the calendar and had not checked it today. I went and checked and discovered the Richmond, VA dates had been reduced to 3 days so I have posted that in the Calendar forum as well as in the Virginia Forum. :-) Z

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am really hoping it is a Black Friday through Cyber Monday 50% bonus promotion. That would definitely be reason enough to withhold my reservation until Friday. Might make me even consider a higher reservation amount (was considering $250 all-in)

Ternion,
Don't Stop until you get to the Top. If you are as convenced, that the Elio will be made, as we are, don't wimp out. Just Do It!!!
Getting Permission to buy a Much Needed Vechile (toy) is so Foriegn to me!!
What's 1K$ among friends, Your wife is a friend right?
She'll most likely get over it and thank you later, (I hope).lol

goose584

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I'd love to see EM reward their "All In" supporters by giving me a 50% bonus if I put another $1,000 down on my current reservation. thats a quote form octbder. thats a quote from octoberglory. sounds good to me and some options at 50% off

Last edited:

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with Blackbird. I can't see a cash incentive not ticking off people who went All In before Friday (like today). I am hoping it will have something to do with a discounted option.

ternion

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
While it would be a nice and interesting gesture for Elio to bring back the 50% bonus for Black Friday I can already see the threads of Hate on this forum and other from folks that took the jump at the reduced incentive. Would be a poor judgement in marketing in my opinion. That complaint thread will make the Gas Cap debate look like Cliff notes! At best (if this is real) I can see another shirt promo or a discounted apparel promotion. Getting another 30k walking promotional banners Would be a good idea!

I agree that introducing a limited 50% bonus promotion would end up being a poor PR decision because of the number of reservation holders it would upset. In fact, I think ANY promo in which something is not given to the last Reservation made on Thanksgiving, but is given to the first Reservation on Black Friday will be met with some amount of backlash. My realistic guess would be that Elio includes a hat with an all-in reservation (as well as the t-shirt and bumper sticker) made on Black Friday.

Top Bottom