• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Tell All Your Friends, The 50% Bonus Is Back!

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Love it!!
It's always been my problem I think small. I hate long term/delayed gratification, but my therapist says this is good for me!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr1Qx-XwvFlT_h18qcx-f1HbJrFm-u_o6TK-P3UB_AqLNPzpG5xQ.jpg

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you have not read it yet.
http://www.eliomotors.com/

If I had not just purchased a new car Friday I would hit send on another $1000
Next question, with the numbers just over 36,000 now is this away to get it to a point where they stop taking the All in with a guaranteed reservation?
We have to believe once they get on the road in any number that will generate more sales .

Last edited:

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay....I upgraded to $500.00 today (my wife is gonna kill me) when I read this:

Quick Overview
Upgrade your existing $100 I'm All In reservation to the $500 level! You will boost your position in line and receive:

1) An additional bonus on the $400 upgrade - an additional $200 off your Elio!

2) You will receive a "Spot in Line" email that specifies and confirms your position by number

I GET A NUMBER NOW!!!! Yea, it's going to be a lot higher than most of you folks, but it will still be MY number. :D

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
looked at my account....I see the payments that I made but no record of the bonuses??? I can not see having to keep track of them by oneself!
I checked my receipts and the bonuses do not appear on them. As long as the dates are accurate, there should be nothing to worry about. I don't think they will show up until we actually place our orders.

BTW Hello and welcome from Oregon. I hope you enjoy this wonderful and exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. There is lots to read and explore on this site. Feel free to ask questions and someone will try to answer them. If you are seriously concerned about the bonus, you can go to the Support tab on EM website. That is the FAQ section and I am sure that question and answer will be covered there. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay....I upgraded to $500.00 today (my wife is gonna kill me) when I read this:

Quick Overview
Upgrade your existing $100 I'm All In reservation to the $500 level! You will boost your position in line and receive:

2) You will receive a "Spot in Line" email that specifies and confirms your position by number

I GET A NUMBER NOW!!!! Yea, it's going to be a lot higher than most of you folks, but it will still be MY number. :D
That doesn't make sense if I understand your information correctly. You upgraded from $100 to $500. You will not get a Spot in LIne until you are reserved at $1,000. Unless they have changed the rules. Since they are likely expecting a lot of upgrades and new reservations with the return of the 50% bonus, those who go in at $750 or $1000 will be ahead of you. Do you see what I am saying? I hope it makes sense, DWR. :-) Z

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Quick Overview

That is what it says on the web page. :confused:o_O

Of course the follow up question is does this mean that they expect to close reservations after this promotion is over sometime after the New Year. :eek:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
looked at my account....I see the payments that I made but no record of the bonuses??? I can not see having to keep track of them by oneself!

Yes it does not say it anywhere I can find however as Z said the dates should be sufficient as it will be obvious that anything in 2013 or 2014 gets 50% now.

Top Bottom