• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Texas State Fair

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Disappointed as well. I went to the Sunday showing during the Dallas Earth Day event. They pulled the P4 after Saturday to go to New York fir the Fox and Friends interview. Was disappointed on Sunday, but understood. Was really looking forward to going back to see the P4. I wonder why I don't see anything on their event calender that overlaps.

Ronney Nanney

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I thought I might post this in the Texas Forum, but lack of exposure affects us all. There may be a valid reason, but why in the world would the largest state fair in the country (3,000,000 people in attendance) be a P3 event only?? If you have ever been to this event you know that it is a huge showcase for automotive technology. Anyone know why the P4 will be a no show?

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
a guess would be, too many places they want to set up displays while having too few models to work with .... no clue who makes the decision as to which Elio goes were or what they base the decision on

Jim

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure, but I'm disappointed. I went to the Earth Day at Fair Park earlier this year expecting to see the P4. I couldn't go Saturday, so I went Sunday and was very disappointed when I turned the corner and saw Silver instead of Orange. But they had to take the P4 to New York for the Fox and Friends interview. Very understanadable. So I was looking forward to going back and seeing it at the Fair. Now to find out it's only the P3. I don't see anything scheduled that conflicts, but maybe there is something in the works. Color me sad, though, guess I'll just have to eat some extra deep fried food to drown my sorrows! lol

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Irregardless of the P# at your event you get the opportunity to see and evaluate the overall size of the Elio platform unlike the reservationists in major markets that are not worthy of seeing either the P3 or P4 on a scheduled stop during the tour schedule.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Irregardless of the P# at your event you get the opportunity to see and evaluate the overall size of the Elio platform unlike the reservationists in major markets that are not worthy of seeing either the P3 or P4 on a scheduled stop during the tour schedule.
Amen, Rick. The MN State Fair just closed, with a record 1.8 million coming through the gates, and no Elio at all.

They could of course, make it up to me by showing up here. Our small town festival gets over 750 cars, plus an airshow. I'll try to get some pics up in off topic after this weekend.

www.wheelswings.com

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought I might post this in the Texas Forum, but lack of exposure affects us all. There may be a valid reason, but why in the world would the largest state fair in the country (3,000,000 people in attendance) be a P3 event only?? If you have ever been to this event you know that it is a huge showcase for automotive technology. Anyone know why the P4 will be a no show?
There is also the fact that the P4 has been to DFW before. It is very possible that wherever they are taking the P4 neither Elio has been seen before. Since Paul Elio made the request and he is the boss. . . . .. . . :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure, but I'm disappointed. I went to the Earth Day at Fair Park earlier this year expecting to see the P4. I couldn't go Saturday, so I went Sunday and was very disappointed when I turned the corner and saw Silver instead of Orange. But they had to take the P4 to New York for the Fox and Friends interview. Very understanadable. So I was looking forward to going back and seeing it at the Fair. Now to find out it's only the P3. I don't see anything scheduled that conflicts, but maybe there is something in the works. Color me sad, though, guess I'll just have to eat some extra deep fried food to drown my sorrows! lol
Try 70% dark chocolate. It is healthier and very, very yummy! :-) Z

Top Bottom