• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Texas State Fair

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jim, All this talk about my 60th birthday. Last night hubby and I treated ourselves out to dinner and after we did a little shopping at Aldie's. Some CRAZY woman, she had to be at least 45 - 48 years old told my husband that I was 'cute!. And I reminded her of her Mother, She misses her Mother. Well, it ticked me off !!! Heck, I'm still mad.
Calm down, her mother may have been 20 years old when she died......
I had someone say they were so glad I came into their store - it was an extremem bike store and I needed new hand grips on my canes - because I reminded him of his grandmother. I am not a grandmother, although I am definitely old enough to be one, but I felt good that he had such good memories and feelings about his grandmother and about me. Embrace it as a compliment and you will feel much better. :) Z

Last edited:

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure where to ask this at, but I'm curious how they been getting the Elio's to the event locations. Are they driving them there, or trucking them there with a flat bed, etc?

Not that it really matters, just curious. If they are driving them, then its possible to see it on the road traveling to an event.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jim, All this talk about my 60th birthday. Last night hubby and I treated ourselves out to dinner and after we did a little shopping at Aldie's. Some CRAZY woman, she had to be at least 45 - 48 years old told my husband that I was 'cute!. And I reminded her of her Mother, She misses her Mother. Well, it ticked me off !!! Heck, I'm still mad.
Geez. . . . . . That's a GREAT complement. turn the next page. Maybe she felt that you did indeed look more like 35, than knocking on 60.

Just remember: ALL of us here think that you are fantastic and are wishing that our wives were just half as good looking as you!!!! :)

And if I didn't think that your "hubby" would shoot me on sight, I would offer you a ride in my Elio! ;)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh my, The only thing real in this picture is me from the waist up and my little dog in the back window. But, thanks. I love this group.
"Waist up," or not. . . . You're STILL top notch in, my book. . . . . . And your "hubby" is one VERY lucky dude! Even if your little dog did get into the Elio, before I did. (Little rascle). :confused:

Top Bottom