• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Texas State Fair

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We're having boneless barbecue goat ribs, lattered on a bed of rice and cheesy home grown spinach. Got nothing to be sad for, our elio will be here for my 60th birthday.

But, I did get to see both the P-3 in Columbus, Ohio and the P-4 in Detroit Michigan. I can tell you it was worth the trips.
I want to come to your house for dinner on my birthday. Sounds fantastic.

Reaction score
Jim, All this talk about my 60th birthday. Last night hubby and I treated ourselves out to dinner and after we did a little shopping at Aldie's. Some CRAZY woman, she had to be at least 45 - 48 years old told my husband that I was 'cute!. And I reminded her of her Mother, She misses her Mother. Well, it ticked me off !!! Heck, I'm still mad.

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jim, All this talk about my 60th birthday. Last night hubby and I treated ourselves out to dinner and after we did a little shopping at Aldie's. Some CRAZY woman, she had to be at least 45 - 48 years old told my husband that I was 'cute!. And I reminded her of her Mother, She misses her Mother. Well, it ticked me off !!! Heck, I'm still mad.
Calm down, her mother may have been 20 years old when she died......

Top Bottom