• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

The A-z Of Three-wheelers - On Sale

Dustman

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you Arak for mentioning my book and indeed thank you to everyone who bought a copy. I hope that you enjoyed it. Elio Motors were very helpful with information for the book so it was great to include them in there. :)
It is a beautiful book. I haven't had the time to sit and enjoy it yet, but I hope to do so soon.

And by the way, welcome to our Forum!

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Arak for mentioning my book and indeed thank you to everyone who bought a copy. I hope that you enjoyed it. Elio Motors were very helpful with information for the book so it was great to include them in there. :)

Elvis, Welcome to the ElioOwners.com forum from Atlanta, GA! :)

We are very glad to have you here and I am sure wheaters is extra pleased to have a fellow countryman stop by! I believe we all would like to see the Elio project become successful enough to eventually see them exported to the UK for your enjoyment.

I purchased your book about two weeks ago and had a chance to dig through it one day and was really amazed at just how many three wheelers have been designed and/or produced over the years. The book is now on my coffee table proving to my family and friends how nuts I must be for supporting this 'crazy' Elio Motors idea. :D

You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over America, and a few from outside the country, who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors. If however you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Elvis Payne. I noticed you had joined yesterday and hoped you would post. I was unaware of the significance of having you aboard. I forwarded the information about your book from Amazon to my older son. Normally I would have bought it for his birthday/holiday gift but this year and next all my spare change is going to my Elio fund. I hope I get to see the book sometime. It sounds interesting. :-) Z

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm very pleased to see Elvis here. He and I have met on a few occasions before. The connection was that my four wheeled Liege was built from parts of a Reliant three wheeler and I attended Elvis's Reliant meet at Tamworth, where Reliants were made. Despite me having massacred a three wheeler, I was made very welcome. :)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello Elvis, nice to have another supporter from across the pond like Wheaters. While I'm not a gear head, motor cycle or 3 wheeler fan, I have fallen in love with the Elio! Main reasons style, MPG, and low cost. Great of you to have included Paul's dream and vision in your book! Look forward to meeting you someday at an Elio Owners Rally!

Top Bottom